By TriggerWave LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pinch, rotate, stretch, and move photos from your photo album. Switch to black and white or sepia. Add transparency. Cut out any shape. Spice up your wallpaper or amuse your friends. Create a masterpiece with Collage.
- "Minority Report"-like interface
- Zoom, rotate, and move pictures
- Add transparency
- Change to sepia or black and white
- Cut out custom shapes
- Landscape or portrait mode
- Add frames to photos
- Multiple background colors
- Email in high-res (960 x 640) or set as your wallpaper
- Auto-save and resume
Here's a ten-second tutorial:
Click the + to import a photo. Use the scissors tool to crop out a custom shape. Use two fingers to stretch and rotate. Click "Auto Layout" to arrange your photos in a pre-defined layout. Click save to send the collage to your photo album. Double-tap to show/hide the toolbar.
You can change some default settings by going into the device's Settings application and scrolling down to Collage.
Tips from users:
- See what your kid would look like by adding a picture of yourself and your significant other and adjusting the transparency to about 50%
- Give someone a gigantic head by cropping it out then stretching it
- You can save a collage, then add to it by importing it later (make a collage of collages!)
Check out some cool collages created by one of our users at http://www.flickr.com/photos/leibo/
What's New in Version 2.2
Save button is BACK!
Exactly what I was looking for
Does a great job of doing what it says that it'll do; let you make a collage from your photos. You need to email the final product to yourself to keep it high resolution, but not a huge deal. It has options to add/remove borders, change background color, basic cropping, make images black and white. Only thing that'd be nice to have is some simple photo editing options (eg: adjust contrast), but it doesn't claim to have those so it still gets 5 stars.
Needs an undo button or a back button. I find myself having to redo and start over again
Easy to use, decent features... Good app for the price.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 19, 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TriggerWave LLC
- © John Moffett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.