CollageIt 3 Pro
By PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* * * 70% Off Time Limited Offer * * *
* * * Cool Creations! Top recommended apps for photographers! * * *
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
CollageIt 3 for Mac is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one’s photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt 3, collage creation is effortless. Newly added collage style of Free Mode and 60+ brand new templates in total gives you more collage-making possibilities. You can import photos directly from iPhoto now, and it will fit your photos to collage with face recognition feature when generating layout. Better than ever, stickers, frames & masks are available to make your collage gets its best look. After your masterpiece is finished, you have options to export it, print it or share it on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends. Other more improvements and bug fixes are also made to give you a better user experience.
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• With only three steps, you’ll create photo collage automatically; easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• Supports 5 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center, Pile and Free Mode.
• Various collage layouts can be generated continuously.
• Intelligently fit photos to collage with face recognition when generating layout.
• Real-time preview with a super high speed.
• Large photo capacity supports adding up to 200 photos.
* Abundant Resources and Effects
• 60+ brand new templates.
• Apply photo effects/filters, frames & masks to beautify your collage.
• Add and customize text flexibly to make your collage stand out.
• Add stickers and resize, rotate, flip, etc. at will.
• Choose from 50+ background patterns, or load your own image as background to suit your collage.
• Apply photo border and shadow for decoration.
* Personalize Photo Collage Freely
• Add photos directly from iPhoto.
• Arrange photos in order under Grid mode.
• Switch to Free Mode to move, resize, and rotate each photo manually.
• Crop/uncrop photos to meet all your needs.
• Support selecting multiple objects and editing them at a time.
• Set the margin of Top, Bottom, Left, and Right respectively.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collage as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or GIF, etc. image format and print it out.
• Set the collage as desktop image.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Share the collage directly on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends.
• Save the collage as project and open it for further editing.
What's New in Version 3.5.9
* Compatible with OS X EI Capitan.
* Other minor bug fixes.
Versatile and does everything well.
I have made poster collages before using Photoshop but it’s been a couple years so I didn’t want to got throught the learning curve again for one or two posters. I found this app and it worked great. I set up a special size of 16 x20” 200 ppi for the poster and made a background image that size. There is an automatic arrangement mode and a free mode for taking control. Choosing the free mode I was able to easily drag and drop my vacation photos on the poster and arrange them in every way: size, tilt, position, layer. There are many layout controls and you can even adjust the size and color of photo borders and add a drop shadow. It was actually fun to put the whole thing together. There were no problems or crashes on my older imac running El Capitan OS. The output looks sharp. The only suggestion would be an “undo” feature for when you mistake the “delete photo” button for a “close editing window” button and lose a photo holder or a way to add additional photo holders to your project in free mode. Thanks for a well laid out and functional app!
Ten buck upgrade to Pro version is worth it
I’ve been looking for a simple alternative to making collages from iPhoto albums to upload to Shutterfly calendar pages, and this program does a very good job. You can custom size, drag, crop, layer and tilt photos as you like in the Pro version, and it will save to a .jpg or .pdf file, easily export to iPhoto. It did seem to have trouble closing down properly when I closed a file to begin working on another, but it didn’t lose any work or get draggy or anything. Just be aware and name/save your file once you’ve got the photos you want imported into your collage in progress. I would reeealllly love to find a Mac-friendly version of Printmaster….simple yet versatile.
The free “lite” was just enough to get a feel for the program. Upgraded almost immediately and very happy with the interface and ease. Photoshop Elements can do some collages but it’s is really time consuming. Well worth the $10 and it is fun.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 3.5.9
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- © PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor