* * * 70% Off Time Limited Offer * * *
* * * Cool Creations! Top recommended apps for photographers! * * *
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
CollageIt 3 for Mac is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one’s photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt 3, collage creation is effortless. Newly added collage style of Free Mode and 60+ brand new templates in total gives you more collage-making possibilities. You can import photos directly from iPhoto now, and it will fit your photos to collage with face recognition feature when generating layout. Better than ever, stickers, frames & masks are available to make your collage gets its best look. After your masterpiece is finished, you have options to export it, print it or share it on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends. Other more improvements and bug fixes are also made to give you a better user experience.
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• With only three steps, you’ll create photo collage automatically; easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• Supports 5 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center, Pile and Free Mode.
• Various collage layouts can be generated continuously.
• Intelligently fit photos to collage with face recognition when generating layout.
• Real-time preview with a super high speed.
• Large photo capacity supports adding up to 200 photos.
* Abundant Resources and Effects
• 60+ brand new templates.
• Apply photo effects/filters, frames & masks to beautify your collage.
• Add and customize text flexibly to make your collage stand out.
• Add stickers and resize, rotate, flip, etc. at will.
• Choose from 50+ background patterns, or load your own image as background to suit your collage.
• Apply photo border and shadow for decoration.
* Personalize Photo Collage Freely
• Add photos directly from iPhoto.
• Arrange photos in order under Grid mode.
• Switch to Free Mode to move, resize, and rotate each photo manually.
• Crop/uncrop photos to meet all your needs.
• Support selecting multiple objects and editing them at a time.
• Set the margin of Top, Bottom, Left, and Right respectively.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collage as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or GIF, etc. image format and print it out.
• Set the collage as desktop image.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Share the collage directly on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends.
• Save the collage as project and open it for further editing.
* Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Free App
Pros:This app is great for instant collages! I use it to create scrapbook pages that I print into books. It has so many different templates, which you can edit or create your own. You can customize the page size, move and zoom the pictures around in the frame, and make the frames any size you want. All around it is a very easy and efficient scrapbooking tool.
Cons: I wish the text feature had more flexibility. Getting the text box to fit where you want it is tricky and little annoying. Also wish the filters you can add to the pictures were more flexible too. If you add a filter it adds it to all the pictures in the collage rather than just the one that is selected. The scrapbooking elements to choose from are very scarce, but I’m more of a simple person so I don’t mind too much. There are a few “stickers” you can add and can use their backgrounds. I found a way to use a custom background paper by just creating a picture frame for the background and adding a scrapbook paper as the picture, then placing picture frames on top.
Good Collage Maker for the Novice
I bought this app yesterday because of technical issues with another application. I am always reluctant to apps, but I am so happy I took a chance on this one. It fits my needs excellently and I plan to do more complex collages as I learn and gain confidence in my abilities. Thanks to the developers for coming up with a true winner!
Pretty good, but unable to print the way I want it
I created a 1800x1200 collage, which looks great on the screen. But I can't find a way to print it on 4x6 paper. I tried everything I could think of. I'm using an HP ENVY 7640 printer, which has 4x6 borderless photo option, which works great e.g. from Preview. Alas, from CollageIt, it always prints on the letter-size paper.
- PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- 30.6 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 PearlMountain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.