CollageIt 3 Pro
By PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* * * 70% Off Time Limited Holiday Offer * * *
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
CollageIt Pro is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps you create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one's photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt Pro, collage creation is effortless. Choose a template from 4 collage styles - Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile (including 45+ brand new templates), add photos and text, and the photo collages can be generated automatically. You can also switch to Free Mode to manually edit the collage as you wish. What’s more, apply photo effects, text effects, border and shadow to make sure the collage gets its best look. After your master piece is finished, you can export it, print it or share it on Facebook or via Email with family and friends.
* New Features in 3.0
• 45+ brand new templates.
• Added Free Mode to edit collage freely.
• Zooming of editing area.
• Added 20+ photo effects and many text effects.
• Added border of round corners.
• Share collage directly on Facebook.
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• Only three steps you’ll create photo collage automatically; easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• Realtime preview with a super speed.
• Large photo capacity supports adding up to 200 photos.
• Maximum collage size can reach 40”× 40”.
* Various Templates to Choose
• Supports 4 collage styles - Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile.
• Includes 45+ brand new templates in total.
* Personalize Photo Collage Freely
• Click Random Layout to generate various collage layouts continuously.
• Switch to Free Mode to move, resize, and rotate each photo manually.
• Apply photo border and shadow for decoration.
• Crop photos so that they fit well in the collage space.
• Apply photo effects/filters to beautify your collage.
• Add text – resize; rotate; apply shadow & abundant text effects such as Stroke, Glow, and Background to make your text stand out.
• Choose from 50+ background patterns, or load your own image as background to suit your collage.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collage as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or GIF, etc. image format and print it out.
• Send the collage to family and friends via Email.
• Set the collage as desktop wallpaper.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Share the collage directly on Facebook.
• Save the collage as project and open it for further editing.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
* Fixed the failure to export collages to iPhoto 9.5.
* Minor bug fixes.
quick and easy way to make collages and print, export to iPhoto, export as jpg, etc. So much you can do with such a simple and easy to use platform. My only suggestion would be…PLEASE…add a box that you can check to "hide used photos" or some indicator of which photos i have already used in the collage and allow me to keep that same group of photos open to create a new collage. For example, I have 20 photos I would like to use but I want to put 4 or 5 on a page and create 4 or 5 pages (bc I am printing to 4x6" paper and I don't want the pictures to be too small). I can select how many photos I want to use and it creates a tidy little collage for me, but once I have printed/exported that page, I have no idea which pictures I have already used if that makes sense? Other than that AWESOME app and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a neat little app that does a LOT. Thank you for considering this! I see that you have made updates based on past reviews so I am very hopeful about this!
Very interesting app, both professional processing photos can add interesting effects. For example, add frames to photos, enhance photos, stitching photos, when you really will find it really interesting, I can rely on those boring photos radiance of this app with them.
scaling issue at output!
This app is handy and has pretty good auto layout tools. One major shortcoming in layout is that there is NO UNDO button. You can kill a lot of work with one wrong move. The other MAJOR issues is that the JPG output renders some of the frames at supe low res. It might be just doing a weak job of scaling, but it is noticeable and a nuisance. The source images are of adequate resolution, but the output is not right.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Nov 20, 2013
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- © PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later