* * * THIS IS THE OLD VERSION. Search "CollageIt 3" on App Store for the latest version now! * * *
* * * The #1 Free Photography App in over 20 countries * * *
CollageIt Free is an easy-to-use and automatic collage maker which allows you create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. Everyone has the opportunity to beautify one’s photo collection with this free app. With just a few clicks, a set of ordinary photos can be turned into fabulous collage in seconds.
With CollageIt Free, collage creation is economical and timesaving. Choose a collage template from 4 collage styles (Mosaic, Grid, Center, Pile), including 30+ templates, which are professionally designed. Add photos and the photo collage can be generated automatically. To get marvelous collage layouts as you wish, click the Random Layout button constantly until you make it. After you finish your ideal collage, export it or share it with your friends and families.
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• Only three steps to create photo collage automatically. Easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• WYSIWYG—Real-time preview with high speed.
• Diverse types of photo collage layout can be created automatically.
* Various Templates to Choose
• 4 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile.
• Includes 30+ templates in total.
• Almost all kinds of collage template styles can be found so that you can select a style at their will and add their photos.
* Customize Photo Collages Freely
• Customize collage background to suit your needs.
• Easily personalize your picture collages with variable parameters provided, such as photo count, photo space, page margin, rotation and sparse.
• Photo border and shadow added for decoration.
• Make photos fit well into the chosen collage space with the photo cropping function.
• "Random Layout" can continuously generate all kinds of collage layouts in seconds by just a few clicks.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collages as JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD or other images formats and print it out.
• Send the collage to family members and friends via Email.
• Easily set your photo collage as your desktop wallpaper.
* Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
How to export/
It's a basic problem with inherent limitations that severely restrict its usage. There is no way to reposition photographs, it's over simplified and too many things don't really work they way they should. When adding photos, you are restricted to where the photo goes and how it's displayed. In other-words, you cannot reposition any photo you add so that it displays nicely. Also, all the photos are automatically cropped within the collage layouts, again, with the restriction of NOT being able to reposition any of the photos so that they display in a pleasing manner. I would not recommend this. There are other photo programs that allow you to completely customize a collage any way you like. Furthermore, even in Photoshop Elements, you can choose your photos, edit, reposition, resize, reshape, organize and reorganize your photo collage that you create, in any fashion you decide. It's better to use your existing photo programs to create a collage than depend on this program that does not work the way the creators claim. Although a bit more challenging with oher photo programs, the results will be superior to this program. I worked as a professional photographer and I am an advanced ameteure photographer hobbyist and I would not recommend Collageit.
very easy to use, you get what you pay for though
I love the software and how easy it is to opperate, although there is no ability to save your work. hope you get it right the first time and never want to tweak things. Also no matter what the quality of your photos when you start, after you export your project and open it up you will notice that the quality of the photos in the collage are like blown up thumbnails. Most collages are meant to be displayed in a large frame. This program seems to only make collages that look good when the whole project is 4x6, anything larger is blurry. I am looking into the pro version but from the reveiws the same problems seem to be present.
- PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- 6.8 MB
- OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 PearlMountain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.