This app is an unofficial Lego Dimensions app created by a fan of Lego for fans of Lego... The ultimate companion app for all Lego Dimensions collectors!
• NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL NEW SETS AND BUILD INSTRUCTIONS
• Easily manage your Lego Dimensions collection and keep track of which Lego Dimensions packs you have and which ones you need to complete your collection.
• Easily identify and match minifigures with their base.
• Share your Lego Dimensions collection with friends or parents so they know which ones you own and which ones you need to complete your collection.
• Quick access to ALL build and rebuild instructions
• Unboxing and review videos
• Very small and lightweight
• Beautiful, easy to use interface
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns regarding this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Collector - Unofficial Lego Dimensions Edition" is an unofficial app for collectors and fans of Lego Dimensions and is intended to be used for informational and educational purposes only. "Collector - Unofficial Lego Dimensions Edition" is not licensed by, endorsed by, or associated with Warner Bros., Lego, or the makers of Lego Dimensions.
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please feel free to contact email@example.com
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you !
You are amazing for creating this app , it's hard to keep up with all the Lego dimensions characters , this is the easiest way to know which ones are bought already . Extremely recommend app! 😁
Needs a Little Work
My 2 cents.
1) Don't list items that aren't released yet. If you do, provide the release date or keep the unreleased items in a separate section.
2) It is somewhat unclear if an item that is grayed out is one you have or don't have. I'm assuming if it's not grayed out and is clear than you own it?
3) Maybe separate/move items that you do own to a separate tab (owned). In the same manor you could have separate tabs for "unreleased" and "released".
Just my 2 cents to make things more user friendly before I would ever consider paying 99 cents to remove some adds.
I just completed the collection of Lego Dimensions. Will the app be updated when more packs(3 were announced for the future)come out?
- Applauz Media Solutions
- 78.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Applauz Media Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.