ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Easily capture new data and update existing GIS features in the field, even disconnected. The intuitive interface enables field workers of all experience levels to capture and return accurate field data that integrates seamlessly into ArcGIS.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS (even in the background)
- Download map areas to your device and work offline
- Collect points, lines, areas, and related data
- Fill out easy-to-use, map-driven forms
- Attach photos, videos, and audio files to your features
- Use professional-grade GPS receivers
- Search for features, coordinates, and places
- Streamline field workflows by integrating with other apps on your device
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Maps with the World Topographic basemap now work offline in on-demand map areas.
- Support for Bad Elf Pro and Bad Elf GPS for Lightning Connector.
- Use Collector alongside another app with Split View and Slide Over.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Domains of the same name...
Don’t do it if they’re all in the same feature service. They need to be separate or Collector will error out on all layers. I also can’t get Sync to work. Fails every time :-/ promising though— way better UI than Classic. Map Areas is really picky on base maps; some will cause “generating...” forever with no hint as to what’s wrong even though AGOL map settings show the map area is ready.
Refreshingly clean UI for field data collection
Much cleaner UI than Collector Classic. This release is built on the new ArcGIS runtime libraries, which should provide a great foundation going forward!
For higher accuracy data collection, this release works great with external Bluetooth receivers including the Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor.
Much improved but...
This new version is much better but still lacks snapping, orthometric elevations, and it still fails to post attachments quite often. It would get 5 stars if those issues were addressed.
- 112.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.