Collector for ArcGIS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Extend ArcGIS to your field workforce, and use Collector for ArcGIS to improve the accuracy and currency of your spatial data. Using ArcGIS Online, you can create and configure maps that tailor Collector to fit your workflow needs.
- Collect and update information in the field, including attaching photos and videos
- Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
- Easily access and use your maps and those created for you
- Find places and get directions
- Periodically log your current location
What's New in Version 10.2
* Updated user experience
* Dedicated iPad experience
* Support for collecting lines and polygons
* GPS streaming
* Improved collection workflows
* Improvements to map tapping behavior
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Support for enterprise logins
* Support for additional languages
when i login into the app i pick the map i would like to work in and then when i goto collect a feature i am unable to see that tool at the top....any suggestions? basically i am unable to collect a feature out in the field.
Doesn't synch up to ArcGIS saved maps
Can't do anything with this program because it won't recognize my saved maps.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 10.2
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: ESRI
- ©2012, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.