A mobile app for Pokemon TCG players, and collectors!
Collector for Pokemon TCG allows you to easily search the database for cards from various expansions. Collector's database includes all Pokemon Trading Card Game Expansions from Fossil up to the latest release, including the original Base set.
All Pokemon cards are organized based on series, allowing you to navigate quickly. Information such as HP, evolutions, attacks and stage can be found once you tap on a Pokemon card. Easily view the next card in the set by swiping the card when in the fullscreen view.
Additional Premium Features include:
- Collection (keep track of the cards you own, import & export collections to view your friends' as well)
- Stats (view completion % and a lot more from all expansions)
- Wishlist (add the cards you wish to own)
- Deck Manager (create and manage your own custom decks, and even e-mail your deck list to yourself for use in Leagues & Tournaments)
- Game Helper (a tool used to keep track of damage counters & special conditions. It includes a coin flipper, turn counter and much more)
- QR Code Scanner (scan and group your PTCGO Code Cards)
- Earn points to unlock new coins to use in the Game Helper!
- View the lowest price of a card off eBay, Amazon and PokeShop96!
- Keep track of your Pokemon Pin Collection! (requires separate iap)
Access www.PokeShop96.ca from within the app to purchase Pokemon card singles, booster packs, booster boxes, collection boxes, coins, pins and much more!
**When Importing/Exporting Collections, be sure they belong to the same version of the Collector App you are running**
Collector is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by, or in any way associated with
Pokemon or The Pokemon Company International Inc.
- Dragon Majesty expansion added (list incomplete)
- Celestial Storm expansion added (complete)
- Cards added to Sun & Moon Promos, Staff, Theme Deck & Miscellaneous
- New Pins added to Pokemon Center
Bug Fixes / Notes:
- Various Cards added/edited from 'Missing Cards' & 'Error' reports. If you have submitted a report, thanks for helping out!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app, just needs one more thing to make it better
I absolutely love this app and the UI it houses. Makes it very easy with finding the cards for the various sets in the database to place in my collection. The only key improvement I hope to see focused on in the future is the deck builder section. As of now, you can only buy or by looking at all of the cards in the database. I want to be able to also build a deck by looking exclusively at the cards already owned/in my collection. I notice tabs appear for “owned” when deck building but when you click it, it’s blank. Perhaps it’s a glitch? Perhaps it’s being worked on? Either way I love this app but that particular detail is what I wish to see fixed hopefully very soon. Would make deck building all the more easier by being able to build from the cards I placed in my collection.
Works as advertised
Pretty easy to use. Helps keep track of cards, decks, wishlists etc.. Card scans look great, esp when in zoom mode on a large screen. No major complaints. However, app update info says their is prerelease content (UP) loaded but as of right now that is not available. Hopefully, it will be available by the 2/2 release date. Also, current eBay/Amazon/Center prices for a card often do not load,
Wishlist- app could give collection value based on the eBay/Amazon/Center prices. Also, that app could be used to compare two collections and generate a list of cards in one collection that were not in the other collection- could make trading easier, as well as just show how much “better” or “worse” one collection was compared to the other.
The UX is visually on point but what’s missing is the app responsiveness and reactivity. “Button” presses, highlights and general fixes to make the app experience smoother would make this a 5 star app. It also took me forever to figure out how to remove a count from a card once I added it. FOR OTHERS: tap the unlock button on the list or grid view and then a “+” or “-“ sign will appear allowing you to change the tally.
It does exactly as advertised and it’s a great way to track your growing collection and set completion progress! It would be nice an option to download all the high res images so you can keep from using data while viewing any cards on the go. Love the app and hopeful for more quality of life fixes coming soon. Keep it up 96
- 96 Creative
- 531.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 96 Creative
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Collection $0.99
- Unlock Pin Collection $0.99
- Coin Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.