Be the COACH in this complete college basketball simulation game!
We’ve listened to all of your amazing ideas and have worked twice as hard to make College BBALL Coach 2 the most comprehensive college basketball sim game to date!
This time, you’ll experience the deepest college basketball sim on the mobile market, with full stats and records, 20+ player ratings, player positions, extensive recruiting and a much more comprehensive simulation of the game.
You'll still need to manage your team and recruit new players, but now you have much more to do! Set your offensive and defensive strategies, tempo, go-to players, rotations and minutes - and that's just the beginning! We're also excited to introduce a full game simulation engine, where you can watch the play-by-play as your games happen and make adjustments on the fly. In addition, we've added Game Impact Moments where you quickly step into the shoes of your players and be asked to make the big shot!
We're also happy to announce that you now have the option of coaching a MEN'S or a WOMEN'S team! We're very excited about this and can't wait for you to try it!
Can you handle the pressure? How quickly can you win a National Championship? Can you be the greatest college basketball coach of all time? It’s time to find out!
We packed some great features into College BBALL Coach 2:
• A complete and deep statistical engine that utilizes 20+ player ratings and full positions.
• Manage your team starters, depth chart, set rotation minutes, tempo and choose from over 10 offensive and defensive strategies to ensure your team plays exactly the way you want!
• A complete game simulation engine that lets you watch the play-by-play as each of your games unfold in real-time.
• Use Game Impact Moments to step into the shoes of your players and make that big shot during your games!
• Leverage a simple yet challenging “mini-game” approach to weekly practice to improve your players.
• Progress through a 32-game regular season that culminates in your conference tournament or even the national championship tournament, if you are so lucky!!
• A full recruiting simulation after every season, with 15 different recruiting actions! One of the deepest and most challenging recruiting simulations in sports gaming, but satisfyingly straight-forward and easy to play! Yeah, we’re super proud of this one!
• View a full range of season and career stats and historical records for every player and team as well as your individual career win-loss records against every team in the game.
• Track your career progress, contract status and coaching achievements to ensure you are hall-of-fame material. Oh, and by the way, if you aren’t able to find success, you could very well find yourself out of a job, too!
• Thumb through a 15-page digital college basketball preview magazine at the beginning of every season!
FINALLY! First, I want to say "thanks" to everyone for your patience as I have had to deal with a loss in my family over the past couple weeks. However, I have taken this time and completely redesigned the entire data format for the game. I have converted all game and save data into a more nimble and flexible true database format, which will make saving, loading and validating data much easier and faster. This should also eliminate the memory errors and crashes that people have been getting with the very large file sizes. This new process is also MUCH faster, too.
Your existing saves should convert over to the new format just fine when you load them, but as always, please let me know if anything doesn't go right!
Lots of other improvements, too:
* Fixes to end-of-season awards and player improvement.
* Tweaks to various stats screens and slight tweaks to TurboSim.
* Added additional data checks at the end of each sim session.
* Solved History issues that caused some History years to error out. Existing history years that were problematic may still not work, but going forward, everything should be good!
* Significant reductions to the overall memory and graphic memory used by the game!
* Numerous interface tweaks and improvements.
* Bug fixes in team roster setting and placing certain signed recruits on teams.
* Bug fixes in pre-season magazine.
* Tweaks to Teams & Players screen.
* Added 3 new store items that will provide you with an extra 20, 30 and 50 recruiting points to use each round. I have also tweaked some of the recruiting and commit logic that will even more realistically (but not guaranteed) favor higher prestige teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game with a few annoying problems
The game is great. There are no college basketball sim games like it on iOS that I have played. My problems are that 1. It kills my battery 2. Upsets happen wayyy to often. Like I’m talking I had a year where the 1,2,3,5 seed all lost in the first round of the national tournament. And the 16 seed that beat the 1 seed made it all the way to the elite 8. 3. I feel like recruiting could be revamped a little bit. It seems like it’s a little too easy for small schools to snag big players when they get them in their top 5. Also I haven’t noticed if winning the natty increases recruiting. I’m in my 9th season with 2 national championships and haven’t noticed a difference in my recruiting between seasons. Reward winning but do leave the possibly of a dark horse team. Just not too much. 4. And lastly, this isn’t really a problem just a suggestion. Unless we want to (like keep an option to do this) don’t give us amazing job offers to start. Make it like a real sim where coaches has to work their way up and prove themselfs instead of getting to start their career at a powerhouse like UNC. Besides that amazing game and continue to update!
Decent but a lot of bugs
I personally love the College BBALL coach series and was a very big fan of the first one and I like a lot of the changes made to the game but there are many bugs. First off I feel like as a four star prestige school and putting everything into a top recruit I don’t think that it makes since that a one star school can sneak in and snag that player when they aren’t even on their top schools list. Secondly there are way to many upsets, I’ve played 8 seasons and I don’t think I’ve seen a single one seed in the final four. Lastly I feel like you get fired way to quickly or even after you have a good season. I brought a team from a losing record to regular season conference champs but back to the upset part I lost in the first game. After being the regular season conference champ with a 26-7 record I still missed the tournament and then I got fired after having an amazing recruiting class. Overall this game could be really fun if there weren’t so many small annoying bugs that just make the game extremely frustrating.
Great game but some fixes
Hey this is a great game. I love the developers for this game even more than the first one, but I wanna add some suggestions. First off, I’m kinda tired of every team saying my first season was a disaster. Even at Clemson, when I went above .500 on the year and finished 4th in the ALC, I got fired. I’d like at least 2-3 years to build up a dynasty. Second, there’s way too many upsets. No #1 team loses 6 times a season. There’s the occasional bump in the rankings, but no ranked team should lose more than 7-8 times a season, even if they’re in a power conference. Otherwise, this is an awesome game, I’ve played over 6 years, and I plan to continue for a long time.
PS. Buy the add-free purchase, it saves a lot of hassle and time every season. Plus adds are so annoying.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- David Zolnier
- 128.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlock EVERYTHING $6.99
- Recruiting Boost $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.