College Football Scoreboard
By Smartphones Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
College Football Scoreboard gives you up to the minute college football scores, schedules, news stories, and standings for all FBS and FCS conferences- plus Top 25 schools.
Note: If you want individual team scores, go to the Settings menu and login to select your favorite teams.
Also includes schedules, news and scores (but not real time) for the following conferences: American Midwest, Big Sky, Big South, Colonial Athletic (CAA), Great West, Ivy League, Mid-American (MAC), Mid-Eastern Athletic, Missouri Valley, North Coast Athletic, Northeast, Ohio Valley, Patriot League, Sun Belt, Southern, Southland, Western Athletic. Scores are not updated every minute- scores are updated periodically throughout the games.
Scores, Schedules and News are displayed by conference. Keep track of your favorite teams and your rivals all at a glance. Real time scores are officially licensed from Sports Direct.
- Custom scores feeds by conference. The ticker now shows scores from your selected conference first, then other Top 25 games.
- Schedule tab lets you view schedules of upcoming games
- Trash talk you rivals! Share scores and news stories via Facebook, Twitter and Email from within the app.
What's New in Version 5.1
- Fixed crash on launch in iOS 9 (Note: if your app crashes after updating your iOS version, please remove and reinstall the app).
- Add up to 10 Favorite Teams (registration/Log In required)
- Push Notifications for start of game and end of period
- New Feeds menu for Favorite Teams, combing the latest Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts (not available for Conference view- registration/Log In required)
- New Settings Menu (top left) to manage Favorite Teams & Notifications
- Swipe left and right to navigate between pages
- Various bug fixes
Simple to use but content rich. Love it!
Love this app for quickly seeing schedules, scores and pre-post game analysis. The search by conference feature is simple for quickly seeing the times and broadcast info for the games I'm most interested in seeing.
Can be aggravating
You can't simply follow the games that are playing, or the ones that are scheduled that day. Finding bowl games are the worst!
You can follow favorite teams, too 25, and any conference. BUT you cannot simply look for the games that are going to be played/aired on that day. You have to search through each conference if they aren't in the top 25. Not fun!
Works good for the regular season but postseason is a disaster. You have to look thru every conference to see who's playing in bowl games. Postseason listing all in one place is a no brainer must have. I've already relegated this app to the cloud til next fall, as it is no longer of any reasonable use. Switched over to the ESPN app for postseason. 5 stars if you fix this.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smartphones Technologies, Inc.
- © Smartphones Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.