Colligo Briefcase Pro: SharePoint for iPad and iPhone
By Colligo Networks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** "Colligo Briefcase provides the most secure, robust and easy-to-use solution for accessing, syncing and viewing SharePoint content on an iPad." – David Britton, Allens Arthur Robinson
***** “We tested several apps for SharePoint on iPad on their security features. Colligo Briefcase was the hands-down winner.” – Markus Bosch, Solution Architect, Novartis
Now you can access SharePoint, right from your iPad or iPhone. Colligo Briefcase makes it incredibly easy to use SharePoint. With Colligo Briefcase you can store, sync, view, edit, and find SharePoint content on your iPad or iPhone. The app is built to make SharePoint more intuitive to share files, lists, images, documents and emails. Synchronize SharePoint content right to your iPad or iPhone for instant access, even when offline.
Extensive “smart caching” downloads only the content you need, reducing device storage requirements. Sync specific libraries, lists or even views from SharePoint. You can also set alerts to monitor changes to files or folders in SharePoint.
• View SharePoint files directly on your iPad and iPhone, including Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) documents, PDFs, images, emails and more
• Keep SharePoint content offline for fast access, even when you are not on the network
• Share files easily using links
• Find your content fast with powerful search
• Integrated editing of documents, spreadsheets, and slideshows in Citrix Quickedit document editing apps
• Upload files and photos to SharePoint
• Open files from SharePoint into any iOS app for viewing and editing
• View document and file properties, including editing metadata
• Enter and submit InfoPath forms, with support for signatures
• Secure access to Briefcase using passcode protection
Colligo Briefcase Pro works with your current SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 or Office 365 sites, and doesn’t require anything to be installed on the server.
To go to the next level - upgrade to Colligo Engage, a collaboration platform that securely unites corporate information across existing enterprise systems for a rich experience on any desktop or mobile device.
• Integration with the Colligo Engage Console for centralized management and reporting and selective trimming of features
• Know how and what information is used to better enforce compliance and adoption
• Enterprise deployment assistance and support
• Annotate PDFs including highlights, notes, strikethrough, adding text, and freehand drawing
• Integration with any MDM system including Oracle, IBM, Citrix, AirWatch, Mobile Iron and Good Technology
• Additional client applications for Windows, Outlook and Mac
• Optional re-branding
To evaluate Colligo Engage for your organization, please contact email@example.com or visit www.colligo.com/contact-sales/
Colligo is the leader in enterprise SharePoint collaboration. The company’s award-winning, unified solution suite is used by over 5,000 organizations worldwide to increase productivity, streamline collaboration, and improve compliance, by delivering a consistent, secure experience across desktop and mobile devices. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Exxon, Siemens, Towers Watson, Shell, Bayer and the US Department of Energy.
What's New in Version 3.7.0
• iOS 8 support and bug fixes
Great idea, poor execution, poor support
Needed a good option for getting to my work's extensive SharePoint implementation. This looked good in concept, but functionality is not good. You cannot tell it to sync a site and all its child sites. The sync of information takes much too long, even when I'm on the same local network as the server. It also does not sync when app is open in the background or when phone screen shuts off. If site is not synced locally, you can't open it when you are online until it pulls the site down to your phone. I will say that the way the app presents the pages and information is the best of any of the similar apps I have used. If they could address the core functionality issues, this would be an outstanding app.
Best app for SharePoint
I started off with the lite version and was pretty impressed with the features and stability of the product. Purchased the Pro version and have been very happy with the performance and ability to synchronize with multiple Office 365 sites that my company has. If you work out of the office and need to take your SharePoint documents with you, this is the app to buy.
Frequently Crashes, forgets sharepoint lists added
Ahh nothing more fun than being in a waiting room, popping open this piece of garbage to get the important document you need for a meeting, aaaaand the app asks you to add a site because it's wiped all the data and it'll take forever to DL. I've simply downloaded my Sharepoint lists and uploaded the docs to drive which doesn't crash and is free.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 18, 2014
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Colligo Networks, Inc.
- © 2013 Colligo Networks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.