• The largest OFFLINE Spanish-English dictionary with over 315,000 references
• iCloud bookmark synchronization across all devices (iOS 6.0 or later)
• Full audio for every word recorded by native speakers
• Conjugation for every verb
• No internet connection required
The world's leading large Spanish dictionary remains the perfect tool for all advanced learners of Spanish.
A demonstration video of our app is available here: 【http://en.colezhu.com/collins_spanish】
This ninth edition of the market-leading Collins Spanish Dictionary (Complete & Unabridged) uses Collins' unique multimillion-word databases of contemporary English and Spanish to offer the user the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today. The application has been built using Cole Zhu's own dictionary system, the most advanced on the app store.
• The largest Spanish dictionary on the market with over 142,000 headwords and 315,000 references
• Recorded native speaker audio pronunciation for every word.
• Requires no Internet connection to operate.
• Up-to-date - with thousands of the latest words from a wide range of areas.
• A wealth of search-able idioms and examples - all based on evidence from a multimillion-word corpus of real Spanish and English
• Jump directly to desired part of speech of words, unknown words or search for related examples
• Conjugation feature for all Spanish and English verbs
• Favorites and History features - allowing users to keep track of interesting words.
• Coverage of European and Latin American Spanish
• Intuitive and innovative interface, designed specifically for the iPhone OS platform.
Fixed the bug that conjugation window does not open on the iPad
Ratings and Reviews
this app recommended by my college spanish dept & I find it superb. worth every penny and more. Enter a conjugated verb and it recognizes the infinitive so you can click to it. easy to review verb conjugations or switch to “example” mode when you need phrase translation or context for a word. gives thorough definitions including how a word is used / what it means in different regions. very thorough and very complete. best of all it’s easy to use and intuitive. total pleasure for this language learning geek. only disappointment is that the same developer doesn’t have an italian dictionary. then all my dreams would come true
Simply the Best!
I’ve been using this dictionary for over seven years and I love it. It’s really convenient having a dictionary that’s available offline when traveling, and I get a lot of use out of the bookmark feature. Highly recommended.
This is excellent all round. Especially like that you have the option to search for words used in context and it will bring up many examples
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.