Colonial Conquest is a conquest simulation set in the Victorian age of warfare and expansion of the late 1800's and early 1900's. The object of the game is to become the dominant major power throughout the world. Players can be one among six of the great powers of the time: Great Britain, Germany, France, USA, Japan or Russia.
• Return to the era of Golden Warfare and rule one of handful of powers which had been shaping the face of our present world.
• Sail, ride and march across the globe as your nation flexes its military and economic muscles.
• Supplement brawn with subterfuge and use cloak and dagger tactics such as subversion and espionage.
• Compete with the European hegemons in their final golden days before they engulfed the world in the flames of the first global war.
• Play as one of the then two raising behemoths: the United States of America or Imperial Japan; or as one of the main European power to roll them back within their boundaries.
• Play against the AI or other human claimants to the mastery of our planet.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 225 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Argonauts Interactive. Published by Plug in Digital. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.