By Geek Beach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your planet, build your fleet, explore the universe and FIGHT!
As the commander of your own colony you must prepare to fight for supremacy or simply fight for survival.
This massively multiplayer game allows you to create everything you need to grow your colony, build a powerful fleet of warships and attack other planets. As you battle for dominance you can choose to fight pirates, attack player planets or explore asteroids, stars and other deep space wonders looking for treasure.
- Build ships including Fighters, Corvettes, Battleships, and the awesome Dreadnaught are ready to command.
- Develop buildings such as Sensor Arrays, Plasma facility's, Research centers and Armory's.
- Attack other player planets or AI planets including the Empire and Pirates.
- Research to unlock powerful Shields, Armor and new ships through the tech tree.
- The Universe is populated with Planets, Asteroid fields, Debris, Nebula's and Stars to explore using specialist ships such as the mighty Freighter.
- One Universe, every player amongst millions of stars, no more server selection.
- Play with your friends, create alliances, top the leaderboard.
PLEASE NOTE! Colony Attack is free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play Colony Attack.
Geek Beach Website:
Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColonyAttack
What's New in Version 2.6.95
- Strategic Chat room for Alliance Commanders and Officers only
- Alliance Bonus opportunity increased to 30% (15% rookie, 15% advanced)
- Alliance event activity posted to Officers chat (option to turn on/off)
- More Detailed instructions for player and alliance events
- New ‘News' Tab on Events tab showing Cosmic Storm and Universe Events
- Cosmic Storm information shows Nanites remaining to find
- New ‘Battles’ tab on leaderboard screen highlighting recent PvP battles
- ‘Last Winners’ leaderboard added between events
- Colour coding to show recently searched locations in the galaxy
- Additional Warning indicator on Fleets Screen showing active PvP fleets
- Disabled ALL button when exploring Swarms
- Additional bug tracking for galaxy map saving issues
If dragonballz and battle star galactica had a baby
So hear me out lol, this is a game where you amass a gigantic fleet so you can absolutely ruin someone else's fleet, what couldn't be more fun? Then it gets better, the bigger your fleet gets, the more enemies you make! Super addicting, 5 star worthy, and the game mechanics make it possible (within reason) for a non paying player to compete and easily excel with the pay to win community. Highly recommend this game;)
This is a good game with some surprising depth (identifying "real spy's," balancing attack formations to limit losses, and working with your alliance during wars) despite being simple. It requires regular play to keep your spaceship fleet safe and missions that lead you into a competitive and hostile universe.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 2.6.95
- Size: 154 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Geek Beach Ltd
- © GeekBeach ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Nanites$0.99
- Medium Nanites$2.99
- Massive Nanites$39.99
- Large Nanites$9.99
- Huge Nanites$19.99