By Chris Haynes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50 levels of addictive puzzling strategy fun! Play against your device or another player, taking it in turns to place triangular pieces on the board to fill up hexagons. When a hexagon has as many pieces within it as it has hexagons touching it, it explodes and sends its pieces to those hexagons surrounding it, making those hexagons your own.
Gain bonuses by setting off chain reactions of explosions to 'colonise' more hexagons.
Once you've colonised the required percentage of hexagons, you win and advance to the next level.
Plan your game wisely, as one wrong move can really turn the tables!
- 1-player and 2-player modes
- 50 levels
- Special bonus hexagons
- Random boards
- Levels grow in difficulty
- Resume a game
- Start at any level you've previously reached in 1-player mode
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Now supports both 3.5-inch and 4-inch screens.
- You can now see which hexagons exploded, and which were affected by an explosion; they'll do a little dance, make a little noise.
- Updated the graphics. They're less 1980s now.
- New backgrounds.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 04, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Haynes
- © 2008-2014 Chris Haynes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.