NEW and IMPROVED Crayola® Color Alive® 2.0 brings your coloring to life with even more features, including:
• Bring 2 characters to life at once
• Add animated color effects to characters
• Record Videos
• Add colorful filters to photos
• Quicker and easier page scanning
• Characters follow you off the page
• Use without an internet connection (after content is downloaded)
This app works with Crayola Color Alive 2.0 Coloring Pages. Try it for yourself with FREE Color Alive 2.0 sample pages that are available to print in the store section. For more pages, purchase Color Alive 2.0 Coloring Books through the app or in stores. Use any Crayola crayons or markers to bring your coloring to life.
** PLEASE NOTE **
This app only intended to work with Crayola Color Alive 2.0 coloring pages. For original Color Alive pages, please download the original Crayola Color Alive app by DAQRI.
A fun and exciting cast awaits within these coloring book themes:
• DC Super Hero Girls™
• and more!
Color special Color Alive 2.0 coloring pages and use the app to bring them to life as animated 3D models in Augmented Reality. Characters look just the way they were colored on the page.
Interact with characters by tapping to animate, moving, rotating, sizing, taking photos with and even recording videos. Switch to selfie mode to see yourself added to the fun! Add backgrounds, animated color effects and colorful photo filters for a truly personalized experience.
Take the experience with you, away from the page! Once a character has been brought to life they are automatically saved and can follow wherever you go. All content is downloaded the first time the app is used. After that it can be used without an internet connection.
How To Get Started WITH a Color Alive 2.0 book:
1. Download the app and following the tutorial for an overview of the experience.
2. Select your book from the main menu
3. Scan a new page.
4. Hold your device over the coloring page so it fills the screen.
5. A timer will count down and the character will come to life.
6. Use the options on the screen to interact with the character.
How To Get Started WITHOUT a Color Alive 2.0 book:
1. Download the app and follow the tutorial for an overview of the experience.
2. Continue the experience with the sample character.
** PLEASE NOTE **
• An internet connection is required the first time the app is used.
• In-app purchases are available in place of using a Color Alive 2.0 book. These purchases are blocked by an age gate and intended for Parents.
For any questions requiring additional assistance, please contact Crayola Consumer Affairs at 1-800-CRAYOLA or email Support@Crayola.com. For more information, go to www.Crayola.com/ColorAlive2
-Optimization and improvements.
-Localization : English, Spanish, French and Chinese.
Ratings and Reviews
A different experience
Unless they’ve made some major changes and fixes, I don’t know how the reviews I’ve read could b the same app I got. First of all, before you begin, they tel you that this app is for 2.0 version, hence the name...and if u need the old version, get it. Just because they don’t Include a link doesn’t mean it isn’t EASILY available. A simple search leads u right 2 it. One bad review I read was mad because he couldn’t use it because he didn’t have WiFi. I’m serious. It’s amazing to me that people actually dissuade people from trying something because they didn’t ‘get it’. Anyway, I downloaded it today, immediately colored a page n real quick cause I wanted to see if it was gonna even halfway work (after I read all the negative comments), then scanned it and viola, the magic happened. I didn’t even go through everything the app does cause I was excited at the fact my picture was now on the screen (my phone) and I could control the character. I took some pictures of him n my palm, like he was actually standing n the palm of my hand, and a picture of him spitting fireballs at my sleeping dog. Too cool. Give it a try...I think you’ll like it. Our kids will probably like it too,lol.
Discontinued original version-not all books work!
We just spent money on the magical creatures book, but apparently it requires the original Color Alive app, which is no longer available on the App Store. The kids were so excited, spent hours coloring, only to find out their book doesn’t work with the new 2.0 version. Please stop selling books that do not work, and remove the alert on your 2.0 app that tells users to install the original version from DAQRI which is no longer available. We would give much better reviews if the older content for the original books was included in the 2.0, as it should be.
Discontinued old app-New app NOT compatible
Way to go Crayola! My daughter just spent over an hour coloring a page so that she could see it come to life! To only find out that the original app is no longer available and the new one isn’t compatible. Yet you still sell the original books. Those of us who have commented here should receive free access to the paid coloring pages as we have spend money on books that aren’t compatible, and our children have spent their time coloring pages that won’t work.
- Crayola, LLC
- 233.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Crayola ® All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Disney Frozen - 16 Printable Pages $3.99
- Skylanders - 16 Printable Pages $3.99
- Marvel Avengers - 16 Printable Pages $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.