Color by number in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
• Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
Ratings and Reviews
So sandbox is some of the major competition that color by number faces i have both and the both have there positivity's and negatives about them. Sandbox ok so sandbox is a really common coloring app positivity's about it are the double tap feature it is very useful when you have a bunch of the same number color by number lacks that feature another positivity is that sandbox is there are more options in the gallery than color by number some negativities are that you can’t import photos while in color by number you can another negativity is the member thing(this is a problem with both) im happy these apps are free limitedly and if you buy the membership you get better deals I understand that is the way these companies make money i bought the memberships for a while than I realized how much money i was wasting i got an email that included all the upgrades i got and one of them was no advertisements so i go on and then two minutes later there is an advertisement than two more exactly after that and when you didn’t have membership there was only an add maybe once a week and suddenly im getting nailed with advertising so I don’t recommend getting the membership because it is a waste of money especially for what you get. Overall they are bot amazing apps and I recommend getting them both im going to probably right a second review
I loved the game and played it 24/7. Then the erase tool went away and then came the auto scroll. The eraser was my life! I could use it to make it neat orderly and tidy. I couldn’t go without it. Then it disappeared. I thought that the game is supposed to be stress relieving. Nope!!! Not anymore. Everything is a complete mess especially thanks to the auto scroll thing. YUCK!!!! Whose “great” idea was that it ruined the game. I would do it in blocks that would fill the screen. That’s gone now. It moves when you don’t want it to and doesn’t move when you want it to. It makes it so that I cannot color very detailed areas and so that the color goes everywhere except where it is supposed to. The paint bucket is pointless unless you want to waste your life savings to buy a membership. If you can’t go w/o the bucket then at least keep the eraser.
To fix this terribleness there should be a settings menu. I would be overjoyed if there was. You could control if you get the circle when you drag color and if the screen does auto scroll. The auto scroll and lack of eraser ruined the relaxation of that game. If you want a color by number app I recommend Sandbox. It has a settings menu and an eraser and doesn’t have auto scroll and has pictures that are better and you can create your own and it has precision. The same but MUUUUUCCCHH better!!👎👎👎👊👊😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬😫😫😫😭😭😭🤬🤬😳😳😵
Gotten a bit tooooo flashy
I got this app before all the updates and now I think that the old color by number was better than this updated version. I liked the way of catagorizing the pictures and the auto scroll. I was a bit disappointed when they took out the eraser but they brought it back in thank goodness! But I really hate the paint bucket! It messes up every single thing! Another one of my complaints is that in the most newest update the developers said that they have made the game more smooth. It is a bit better but when I opened up the app man has everything changed?! The new home screen looks in my opinion very cartoony and awful. And by awful I mean AWFUL!! They have also changed the font of the numbets which looks eh. Then we have the auto scroll. They've tried to perfect it sooo much that I can't even see what I'm painting! And the new way of painting is super super annoying. It's trying to be flashy but it's too flashy. I liked color by number when they didn't try to copy other color by number games but since this new update they have tried copying and it's turned out to be a mess!! I'm definitely not going to play this game as much as i used to. Hopefully the game developers will see their mistake and make color by number more simple and not flashy
- Fun Games For Free
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Color by Number $7.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly $19.99
- Color Unlimited Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.