Color by Numbers - Christmas
By Kedronic UAB
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Christmas is the most important holiday for most kids all over the world. With huge excitement, boys and girls decorate the Christmas tree, make sweets, deck out the house and look forward to their presents. These coloring pages depict your favorite Christmas characters and the main symbols of the festive season. The coloring process gives every kid the feeling of the Christmas holidays drawing near.
- 15 pictures, each of which is available in three coloring modes
- Very simple program interface that any child can master
- Easy-to-use palette that allows you to put together your own unique set of colors
- High-quality drawings of all pictures
- Visual effects and sound effects
- Pleasing background music
- Colored pictures automatically saved on closing the program
- And many other useful features that make coloring entertaining
By changing the coloring mode, painting can be a fun activity for children of any age.
In Beginner mode, the pictures are easily recognizable, simplifying the painting process for small children. Children don't just play – little by little they also learn to focus their attention on memorizing identical numbers. If they try to color an element of the picture with the wrong paint, they are shown a hint with the correct tube number. In this way, they always color the picture correctly and quickly memorize the numbers.
In Advanced mode, the picture is broken into a bigger number of elements and it becomes difficult to identify what it is showing. In order to color it, children must already be able to navigate using the numbers.
In No Numbers mode, children can have fun painting pictures using any colors they choose.
If you like Painting by Numbers, we would love to see your feedback!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Bugs fixed
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 01, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Kedronic UAB
- © Kedronic UAB
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor