By Marian Raafat
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
✔ Get RGB of any color on the screen
✔ Choose color from color palette
✔ Many useful formats RGB , HSB
✔ For developers :just copy the code of the selected color in many languages
Missing the simple things
You really need the following (listed in descending order of importance):
- REMEMBER the selected color format between sessions (it keeps reverting to iOS - UIColor RGB, but I only ever need Hex)
- Hotkey or Menu icon option for quick access
- Configurable font size; the color code is tiny on a cinema display
Seriously, though, that first one about remembering the color format is REALLY critical.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Released: Sep 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marian Raafat
- Copyright © 2012 Mighty. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor