Color Cross Lite
By Little Worlds Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Big fan of Sudoku, Picross or other brainteasers? Then you’re going to love Color Cross!
Color Cross is a new type of picture puzzle where you use logic to reconstruct an image.
Journalists love Color Cross:
• TouchGen.net: EDITOR’S CHOICE - 4.5/5 - “Quite frankly, Picross on the iPhone doesn’t get any better than this.”
• 148Apps.com: 4/5 – INSPIRED! - “I’m hooked, and it got my wife interested in this kind of puzzle, which can’t be a bad thing.”
• Mobilegamesfaq.com: 83% - GOLD AWARD – “Overall, a great game for fans of this puzzle type or those looking for an alternative to Sudoku.”
• AppSafari.com: 4.5/5 – “Bottom line: the game looks great, responds beautifully, and is easy to learn. Just pick up and play.”
• Wirebot.com: 9.5/10 – WIREBOT BIG WUP AWARD - “This game has earned The Wirebot Big Wup Award for excellence and awesomeness! We recommend this game to you many times over.”
The game is simple: Using the numbers written around the grid, you deduce the color of each box. In the end a superb illustration is revealed. You just have to know a little bit about numbers and a little logic to solve the puzzles.
• In the LITE VERSION, the Classic mode will thrill you with 6 puzzles of the 150 puzzles of the FULL VERSION spanned over 10 fancy themes.
• In the LITE VERSION, the Arcade mode will challenge you with 10 levels of the 200 levels of the FULL VERSION.
• Increasing levels of difficulty: both occasional and experienced players will enjoy it equally
• 2 game modes: STANDARD and ARCADE
• Listen to your own music while you play
• A tutorial for easy learning
• A simple and effective game interface: zoom in and out by pinching the screen, slide and draw a line with just one touch, etc.
• Never get stuck on a puzzle: even if you are wrong you are able to finish all the puzzles.
Color your life and join now the Color Cross community!
What's New in Version 1.3
• iOS5 bugs corrected
• New Feature: Option to reset the game progression
• Turn off the music leaves the sound FX active
• Fixed minor bugs
Not very challenging
The color clues are presented in phases by color. Once you complete clues for the first color, there is a second set of clues for the next, etc. This is not very challenging, but might be okay for kids...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 08, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: French
- Seller: Little Worlds Studio, sarl
- © Little Worlds Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.