By Chris Peterson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CRAZY ADDICTING PUZZLE GAME
OPEN FEINT ENABLED
An exciting block puzzle game featuring color mixing and strategy with a hint of surprise. Match 3 blocks of the same color to clear them from the board. Tilt the board to move and clear blocks on different rows. Create color fusions to clear blocks faster. Watch out for bomb and lock blocks though! They can end your game fast!
How to play
- Slide blocks left or right to create matches of 3 of the same color
- Tilt the device up,down,right, or left to move blocks onto different rows/columns
- Double tap primary color blocks(blue,red,yellow) to select them. Then tap on a red, blue, or yellow block on the same row to create a color fusion.
- Clear multiple lines at once to score higher multipliers.
- Marathon mode- clear blocks and try and score as many points as possible
- Challenge mode- compete in several different challenges that test your speed and skill.
- 20 Open Feint Achievements to unlock!
- Open Feint Leaderboards for all challenge modes and marathon mode
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Cool music and sound effects
- Open Feint friends list
and much, much more
FOLLOW ON TWITTER:
What's New in Version 2.3.1
-fixed icon issue in app store
Now for a real review.
This is actually a 3-star game as it is, but as it's the only real review so far I took a star off so the fakes would be more balanced out.
This is a pretty good first draft of a game. The fusion aspect rarely works but once it works it'll be nice. Sure, there are other games like it that work fine, but when this one is fixed it'll still be worth getting. The blocks slide smoothly for the most part. There needs to be a way to turn the game on its side without having to physically turn the phone. I don't know what the music is like since I had my phone muted the few times I played it. The tutorial advances more quickly than it should, and doesn't mention that you will need to unlock your phone's stay-straight function to be able to turn the game around - but it needs to be fixed to work with this function on, rather than to include this rule in the tutorial.
There was enough stuff not working in the tutorial that I had to quit several times and go back to make sure I'd read right, since there is no way to restart or repeat anything. Finally I just stopped going back to the tutorial and started playing the game - and it's a good thing I did, because only then could I appreciate what the dev(s) were trying to do. So... good start. If you're patient you might keep an eye on this one, because once it gets fixed it'll be worth it. Til then, stick with the free version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 22, 2010
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Peterson
- © Chris Peterson 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.