Color Lake - Live Video from Photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add WATER anywhere to your photos !!!
Add realistic lake or sea water reflections to create professional quality ArtWorks from your favorite photos
You can add Rain or Snow to your photos or create video out of them & share with ease
Create PROFESSIONAL quality Water Reflections effects at FULL RESOLUTION or enjoy Live Animation with realtime processing engine & video RECORDING option
- Realistic Water Reflections
- High Resolutions Screenshots or Record Video directly from the main screen with the desired settings
- Realtime Animated Reflections
- One app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Unlimited Creations
- Live Color Effects ( Hue Rotation / Black and White / Sepia )
- Adjustable water waves parameters (Horizon / Waves Size / Displacement / Water Tint)
- Retina Display Support
- Pass the Image directly to Instagram or other photography apps
- Easily share via Emails and Social Sites
What's New in Version 3.1
- iOS 8 ready ( compatibility with new device with iOS8 tested with pre release versions )
- Option to limit the video size to 15 sec. for Instagram
( thanks to "Tina Rice of Combo Apps" for the tip)
- rewritten reflections algorithm to improve reflections quality
- Video recording timer on the screen
- Video friendly Effects, can be activated/adjusted while the video is recording
- Fix for Rain Effect bug
- small bugs fix
Outstanding! One Suggestion.
This app is terrific! I love that you can save full resolution still photos and you can tweak the settings and save a bunch so you can decide later which is your favorite. To prove I'm not related to the developer, however, there is one thing that would make it better: Allow us to see the changes we are making on the photo rather than make us take our best guess on the tweaks, and then have to close out the adjustments page to see the results. Still, this app works so much better than any other for creating reflections. Highly recommend.
This app is not only easy to use it's awesome fun. I love the ability to make water move, add a snow storm, or make it rain. Every time I use it I get endless compliments and questions...how did you do that?!?
Now let's talk about the customer service. I had some questions about resolution output. Not only did Shahzad respond quickly he helped me figure out how to solve my issue and even did a sample video for me. This developer rocks. Fact! I will recommend this app over and over again.
What it does, it does really well
While not a full blown photo editor, I've had great fun with this. Especially any pictures with snow, adding falling flurries or a heavy fall makes for some pretty pics. Eveyone I show them to loves them & wants to know how I did it. Had a small issue that was resolved via an amazingly fast email reponse to my email - great service! : )
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 19, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shahzad Hussain
- © Shahzad Hussain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.