Color Lists Lite
By Evgeniy Gemba
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It happens quite often that one needs to make lists of something. For example, a list of food items to be bought, a list of papers required for receiving some document, a list of items to bring along to picnic or conference. There is a large number of list variants and, in reality, we make them using a piece of paper and our own brain. However, the sands are running out, so we offer you this application for list making and maintaining. Also, you can mark lists out with different colors using color diagrams.
1) Making as many lists as you wish with unlimited number of elements
2) Operations: creation and deletion of entries and the very lists, sorting (several variants, including numerical and text sorting), relocation of entries
2) Each entry of the list is basic data (on the left) and additional data (on the right) to enter text or numeric data
3) Color diagrams are also available, so each list can be designed using an individual color diagram. The “Basic” color diagram is used in all active windows as well. The following items can be changed in the diagram: a) background color, b) color, font type, text font size, c) color, font type, font size on the right. You can also modify a color of control items on top and at the bottom
Be careful! Free version allows you to create up to 5 lists and use no more than 5 items each. To remove this restriction - you need to purchase add-on.
What's New in Version 1.4
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Evgeniy Gemba
- © EGemba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Color Lists Lite Add-On$0.99