Color My Shapes & Sort
By RECAP Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for the iPad retina display, this App is designed for young children aged 2+ and introduces the skill of sorting shapes. Childern learn about shape and color recognition, sorting, selecting and counting geometric shapes and filling them with the required color.
The App contains four challenges:
• To color 3 shapes and sort with prompts
• To color 5 shapes and sort with prompts
• To color 7 shapes and sort with prompts
• To color 9 shapes and sort with prompts
The App is intuitive to use - tap on a paintbox color and then tap the selected shape. To sort into sets, select and drag each small shape to the container. Young children learn best when working alongside an adult who talks with the child as they progress through the four challenges together. Audio (optional) is provided when a color is selected and to count the sequence of coloured shapes.
Personalise with a child's name, set the number of activities per challenge as well as share snapshots via the photo album or send by email as an attachment.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Now optimized for retina display on iPad
• New flatter screen layout and App design
• Smooth animation when moving objects
• Includes a privacy statement and App settings detail
• Coding improvements and speed enhancements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RECAP Limited
- © 2011-2014 RECAP Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.