Color My Wedding
By go forth apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create photo samples with YOUR WEDDING COLORS, just touch objects in photos to change their colors instantly.
Find your perfect wedding colors - don't guess what your wedding will look like - see it!
TOUCH AND HOLD an object in the photo to CHANGE ITS COLOR INSTANTLY
11 photos are included, all of which have been specially enhanced to support millions of combinations of colors. Photos include: Bridesmaid Dresses, Table/Place Settings, Flower Arrangements, Cakes, and Bouquets. We're sorry you cannot import your own photos because these photos are specially prepared so you change an object's color with just the touch of a finger.
Easy to use:
• Pinch or Double Tap to Zoom - works just like your iPhone photo albums
• Show Hotspots - this highlights the objects which can be changed
• Touch and hold an object to change its color
• Edit any palette - add more colors
• Create new palettes - they are automatically saved
• Our favorite sample palettes have been included so you can get started right away!
Save and Share:
• Save what you've created to your iPhone photo albums
• Email any photo sample with your color palette (e.g. send to your coordinator, florist, friends, etc)
This is truly a unique app in which you can use your imagination to test hundreds of ideas and create your dream wedding!
What's New in Version 1.2
I, too, wish I had read the reviews before paying $4.99. It's not that the app doesn't work, it's just not nearly as useful as it sounded it would be. Definitely not $4.99 useful. I was really angry at the small number of colors available until I found that you can edit them to include custom colors. Still, there are only 11 photos with no real cohesion to one another. The dress pictures are useful if dress colors are what you are trying to figure out, but I really wanted this for the table setting. Instead of getting one or two pictures of a table setting with all aspects changeable (table cloth, napkins, runners, place cards, chargers, everything) you get pictures of completely different tables with only two or three things to change on each. Doesn't really help me figure out much! I really expected a lot more for 4.99 and I'm very disappointed!
I think its a pretty cool idea, never seen anything like this b4. Theres lots of pics but I think the table settings are the most useful.. Don't think I'm gonna have cupcakes at my wedding ;)
Should have read the reviews first
NOT worth the $5 i had to pay. This app has very limited functionality and the color palettes to choose from are horrible. Honestly, the Victoria secret website has better color change technology and choices. Do not download this app. You will do better to purchase an $8 wedding magazine for your color inspiration.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 27, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Goforth Technologies, Inc.
- © 2010 Goforth Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.