This game is a version of a 90's classic called Zoop. Color shot is an addictive game where you have to prove your skills and your reflexes.
-- Some reviews:
"Color Shot is still a puzzler worth puzzling. The app certainly earns a recommendation from us"
The iPhone App Review (4/5 stars)
"a nice indie game with very colorful, yet challenging game play"
Crazy Mikes Apps (4/5 stars)
Your goal is to prevent the tiles from reaching the central area shooting to destroy them. Use your finger to create color shots that will destroy any tile of the same color.
Soon you will see that once you start you cannot stop playing, trying to reach a higher level any time you play.
- Endless game
- 2 game modes: Level and Continual
- Special tiles to help you out
- Game Center integration
- Touch version of the original game, even more addictive
- Nice sound effects
This app si free and is ad supported. You can buy the paid version of Color Shot to get:
- Remove ads
- Be able to start directly from level 7, 8 and 9
- 2 more special tiles to help you out reaching higher levels
- More achievements to unlock
- Fixed retina display app icon
- Stop action after showing an ad.
- Few bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just stumbled across Zoop on an old Sega. Immediately looked this up and it is amazing! Controls are really smooth and sick. This should be top 10 today!
Good clone of zoop
Addictive game. It was smart how they made it work with a touch screen.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.