Color Splash for iPad
By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. We specially adapted our best-selling, award-winning iPhone app to the iPad. The beautiful large screen and fast processor make Color Splash an absolute joy to use!
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial video clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Bug fixes
Color splash for iPad
This is a great app if you like to be creative and remove some of the color in areas of photos that you have taken to mix in black and white for a subtle or dramatic effect. The amount of the change is up to you and I have been asked by family members how I was able to create a colored snapshot with black and white elements or remove all of the color to produce a black and white photo and then turn the sky blue. If you like taking pictures and want to open up your world to life as "you" see it this app is a must!