Color Splash for iPad
By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Fixed a bug that on some devices caused saved sessions to not load correctly on iOS 10.
Works as advertised
Color splash work just as they advertise. The best part is how well it works with apple pencil and iPad Pro. It makes doing the masking so much easier than with a mouse on the computer and frankly much more enjoyable. The one feature I would like to see and maybe it has it and I haven't found it, yet, is an image lock so the picture won't rotate when I change the angle of the iPad. I look forward to any updates that will expand its ease of use or adding features.
To the point
Plain and simple. That's a good thing. High drama, easy to understand, high quality results
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.