Color Splash for iPad
By Pocket Pixels Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
What's New in Version 3.8
- Fixed possible delay when opening "All photos" view for the first time
- Some iOS 11 layout fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2017 Pocket Pixels Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.