Color Splash for iPad
By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
This update fixes an issue where thumbnails in the photo library browser could appear blurry.
I bought this app because I take so many B&W photos I thought it might be fun to add a touch of color to them. This app did not disappoint. Very user-friendly and so much fun! People love the results. Well worth buying.
Better than the iPhone ver
Ipad version is superior in performance and every bit worth $2.00. If you like to play with photos, you need this in your app collection.
Back to perfect
Great app for making color edits to photos, and they work quickly to resolves any issues with the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.