Color Splash for iPad
By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
Added ProMotion support for even more responsive drawing on the new iPad Pro.
Would be better if it did not shrink the size of the file. I wanted to print a large poster of a print I have but the app keeps reducing my 6.5MB pic to 2MB. I can't print a large poster from that. Good for small projects and the outcome is cool though.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.