Color Splash Pro
By SOFTEASE TECH CO., LIMITED
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Color Splash Pro is a cool photo app to help you quickly create cool photos by converting them to black and white, while leaving the interesting areas in color.
- Automatic turn photo into black and white
- Splash color in rectangle, ellipse or brush
- Splash back specific parts to grayscale
- Adjust brush size / softness
- Zoom in / out photo
- Edit photos in 1:1 actual size
- Compare original and splashed photo
- Export photo in JPG / PNG / TIFF formats
- Support Retina display
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Fixed the crash problem in OS X 10.6.8
Included in Version 2.0:
• Supported Retina display
• Supported to edit photos in 1:1 actual size
• Available to adjust brush softness
• Optimized brush performance and fluency
Spent hundreds of dollars on Photoshop etc. when this is all I really need for now. Not sure if there are instructions somewhere but I just drugged a photo out of iphoto into it and started experimenting. I save them to my desktop when finished and then drag them from there back into iPhoto. May be an easier way. Just did a wedding over the weekend and am having way too much fun "coloring"/editing the photos w/ t his app.
Not Worth $5.00
I bought this App becuae of the features and reviews. I should have listended the the 5 people that rated it a one star. This App continually freezes and has very minimal tools. After it is done freezing, and you start to draw again, checkerd boxes come up and you have to hit undo. I am going to look for a better more trust worthy App. Maybe they will update it with more features and fix the freezing.
Love it !
I have no Idea why people are giving this bad reviews. It's fantastic, and not hard to use. it just take a little precision.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: May 03, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SOFTEASE TECH CO., LIMITED
- © 2012 Softease Tech Co., Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later