Color Splash Pro
By SOFTEASE TECH CO., LIMITED
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Color Splash Pro is a cool photo app to help you quickly create cool photos by converting them to black and white, while leaving the interesting areas in color.
- Automatic turn photo into black and white
- Splash color in rectangle, ellipse or brush
- Splash back specific parts to grayscale
- Adjust brush size / softness
- Zoom in / out photo
- Edit photos in 1:1 actual size
- Compare original and splashed photo
- Export photo in JPG / PNG / TIFF formats
- Support Retina display
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Fixed the crash problem in OS X 10.6.8
Included in Version 2.0:
• Supported Retina display
• Supported to edit photos in 1:1 actual size
• Available to adjust brush softness
• Optimized brush performance and fluency
Spent hundreds of dollars on Photoshop etc. when this is all I really need for now. Not sure if there are instructions somewhere but I just drugged a photo out of iphoto into it and started experimenting. I save them to my desktop when finished and then drag them from there back into iPhoto. May be an easier way. Just did a wedding over the weekend and am having way too much fun "coloring"/editing the photos w/ t his app.
Love it !
I have no Idea why people are giving this bad reviews. It's fantastic, and not hard to use. it just take a little precision.
Not working as shown
This app does not work as shown in the screenshots. I did not like it at all.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: May 03, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SOFTEASE TECH CO., LIMITED
- © 2012 Softease Tech Co., Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later