By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 3.4
- We made erasing and unerasing even more responsive and accurate by using the new low latency touch processing technologies introduced in iOS 9.
- You can now adjust the square crop applied to your image when sending your edited image to Instagram.
- If you would like to find out about new photo editing apps and new features that we at Pocket Pixels are working on you can now sign up for our email newsletter from the in-app help page.
Extension in photo edit please
Could you add an extension to color splash? And I don't mean to the drop down in the Notification Center but an extension from the stock Photos app?(where the 3 dots are that link you to other photo editing apps) It'd be a lot quicker to dive right in to edit pics rather than jumping between the apps. I feel like it's such an overlooked but useful feature.
A totally addictive and easy to use app. It can make even the most mundane photo appear to be a thoughtful work of art. Only wish it was able to detect the edges of objects like some other photo manipulating apps. That would make the process a lot quicker and require less zooming in for fine touches.
A must have for photographers
This app is fantastic. It's simple to use, well made, and only a dollar. If you frequently take pictures with your phone, you can't afford to miss this app
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.