By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 3.0
- A redesigned user interface gives Color Splash a sleek new look and feel
- A new "hue shift" adjustment slider lets you change the colors in the image you're editing.
- We brought back the option to display the outline of the brush while painting.
- We fixed a bug that in some cases could cause the app to get stuck while saving an image.
I don't know if maybe my phone is just messing up or what but the app didn't download for me. I paid for it and it gives me the option to open it (in the App Store) but it's not showing up as an app on my home screens. This is probably just a glitch in my phone but still be cautious I guess. On the bright side the app looks great and fun to use... I just wish I could use it
SO FREAKING COOL
I love this app! It is one of my number one photography apps! It is awesome, but I want one small thing: being able to change the colors! It would be so cool if you could choose the original color or go with something completely different! Anyway, I hope you consider this and thanks for the app! 😄
I love this app! It let's you chose the size of the brush and gives you so many other options to help your pictures turn out just the way you want them too! It's awesome! I use it on a lot of my pictures.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.