By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Fixed a bug that on some devices caused saved sessions to not load correctly on iOS 10.
ColorSplash is still a delight to use!
ColorSplash for iPhone is awesome. It is simple to use after you watch the introductory videos that come with it.
ColorSplash for iPhone will work on an iPad too, but I highly recommend buying ColorSplash for iPad to use on an iPad. Its dedicated interface is easier to use.
If you have an iPad with no camera I recommend using the PhotoSync app to transfer photos among your iPhone, iPad and Windows or Mac computer.
Get the iPhone AND iPad ColorSplash apps. You'll love them!
Perfect Color Splash App
Amazing tools to color splash my photos. Very detailed abilities with many tools to help you edit your photo to your liking.
Still a great app
Does a fantastic job of making your photo really pop!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.