By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Selected for Apple's App Store Hall of Fame **
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short video tutorial explaina the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 2.1
We redesigned and polished the user interface and added some new features we hope you will love:
- The new 'brush monitor' feature lets you see what is under your finger while you paint.
- You can now browse and download photos from (and upload your edited images to) Dropbox, Google+ and Picasa.
- Bonjour and 今日は! We added support for French and Japanese.
Love love love this app
I love this app. It has taken me my photoshopping abilities to the next level. I recommend this app for people who want to add a little SPUNK to their photos. It's a really great app and easy to use. It has features that help get u just what U want. Have fun and make sure u watch the how to use video.
The best at its job
-Square or Line paintbrush to precisely split a photo into half color, half gray please
Very easy to edit photos, and spot-check edits mid-session
Updates are improving all the time, easier to save and resume sessions, share sessions with others
Best photo color/edit app!
I LOVE playing with the saturation and such, and have made some great photos with it! As a beginning photographer, this makes my simple photos into true works of art!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.