By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Easy to use. Great asset in the world of App Photo development. Easily cross communicates between other apps. I agree that some of colors are lost when going back and forth. Definitely could use some added features. It would be nice to have an in-app feature to put your signature. That would be awesome. I've used this app a lot I truly enjoy, easy to use.
I got this to just play around with. But it has proven to be quite the interesting little tool. Your pictures turn out Fantastic. Many many different things to make your pictures more enjoyable to see. Keep it up.
But it would be nice to have a few more brushes to use. Great work....👍🏼👌🏽✌🏼️.
This is one app that delivers on the promise. It does one thing and does it well.
I like the deep zoom and the fact that the image doesn't rotate as you spin your device around to work on the image.
Very easy to use, but I would suggest a small stylus or something for the tight detail work.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.