By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Updated and improved Facebook integration.
One of my most "everything" apps
I have had this app on every phone since my iP3G (~'08-'09) and over the years, many apps have come & gone.
This app is incredibly easy to use, works fantastically, and has one of the best user interfaces of all my 3rd party apps - even better than some of Apples own apps.
I've seen this app. grow into what it is today since its earlier years and I'm amazed that a developer has maintained an app for so long (while many others seem to have bailed on their applications) and whatever I paid then, I'd gladly pay again today knowing what a great investment this application has been.
Absolutely awesome app!
I bought this because I was looking for some random app to buy to test out my purchase method but I decided to try it out for fun and it is amazing!! It has this really cool magnifying spotlight that highlights where you're coloring to ensure you see exactly what you're doing and I am just really REALLY impressed. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys photography.
WORTH EVERY PENNY
I love how you can decide what you want to be colored or black and white.
It may look hard to draw the colors in but you can zoom in A LOT and the brush can get to be super tiny. I use this app for my photos and it is so worth it! Once you get you have access to everything and don't have to pay extra for additional things! Love this app👌👏👍
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.