Virtual color tiles manipulative to model math concepts such as area, perimeter, patterns, arithmetic, and more.
▪ Unlimited red, green, blue and yellow squares
▪ Easy to add, drag, rotate, and remove tiles
▪ Convenient grid with snapping for easy alignment
▪ Pen tools for annotations and labels
2. Classifying and sorting
4. Equations and equivalence
9. Prime and composite numbers
11. Square numbers
12. Size, shape and color
-minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just a little tweaking would make it perfect
I teach fifth grade, and was thrilled to find this app. It works beautifully! There is just one problem, as far as I can see thus far. The app has only unit squares. If the ten strips and hundred squares were added, it would be so much more useful. The ability to rotate is already in the app. Today we were working on multiplying decimals, and I had to place each cube one at a time to make the tens. Having ten strips as an option would have been so much more useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.