Are you ready to add color to your calls? This application is a calling application that allows you to easily call anyone with an Internet connection! You can easily contact anyone around the world!
Remember! Both users must use the application.
Here are just a few of the awesome features:
- You can use a different call theme for each person.
- The calls you make are not seen in your call register.
- Your calls are not charged on your operator.
- It is very easy to use this application!
What to know:
- Internet connection needed.
- Both users must use the application to make a call.
- You need to start a paid subscription so that you can use all of the features. This application cannot be used without a paid subscription.
- Subscription period is 1 year or 1 week. Every 1 year or 1 week your subscription renews.
- Subscription price starts at 12.99$.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: https://coloryourcall.mobimore.net/tos.html
minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It would help if you made this free
So I got this app and I thought it was super cool you know have this screen for when people are calling and it’s moving playing a little video but then once it was done BOOM! I have the options free trial for wait what was it 3 DAYS!?!? If you have a free trial you can at least make it a week. And after the free trial it was oh ya 13 DOLLARS A WEEK you can get the 150 a year and not pay as much as if you did the the free trial thing and would actually recommend doing the 150 a year as long as you have the money at that one day of the year so I’m really disappointed about the money thing and if you want money from this app don’t make it free on the App Store and don’t be super greedy if you do what I suggest on making it cost money on the App Store make maybe a dollar or 2 if you don’t make it cost money on the App Store at least bump that price inside the app down to maybe 1 dollar a week or 10 dollars a month or even 30 dollars a year you know if you made it this way you could get even more money and you know what you could just make those premium things and have other screens for free that aren’t as good as the premium ones but don’t make the free ones horrible because if you make the free ones good people might buy the premium packages more often so I hope you take my advice bye
Waste of Time
Even the current rating of the app don’t reflect accurately because if you look at the 5 & 4 Stars, they are complaining about how horrible the app is. Either they rated it first before they used it then left a bad review or the don’t understand the star system. This app is overly expensive. $13 a week! I’d be luck if I get 4 or 5 calls a day to even see the app work. Basically at 5 calls a day and $13 a week, you are paying $2.69 per call just to have a colorful ring show that only lasts a few seconds. The free version allows you to accept calls, but not make them. I didn’t even wait time trying out the free version, because like normal people, I also make calls, not just receive them. I would never recommend this app or redownload it, or even look at the specs before downloading it. First impression is everything and when you lose a customers faith in being reasonable, it’s gone.
Pointless and Stupid
At first, no joke, I thought this was a pretty neat app. So I wanted to try it out to see what it is like, and then I get to the menu screen, and it basically tells me “You have to pay up to continue to the main app.” But the app purchase on the App Store was free, so really, this is absolutely pointless. You cannot assume that anyone who wants to use the app has the money to afford any of these deals. I understand the makers of the app wanted to make a profit off the app, and that’s fine and all, but “scamming” people who buy the app is just plain selling out on their part, a disgusting act of misleading advertising. Doing this is just going to drag people away from the app and the makers will be the ones who will get what’s coming to them. Don’t make the same mistake I did, I highly advise you to stay away from this app at all costs. Definitely not worth your time.
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobimore
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Video & Voice Call. $12.99
- Unlimited Video & Voice Call. $29.99
- Unlimited Video & Voice Call. $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.