Are you ready to add color to your calls? This application is a calling application that allows you to easily call anyone with an Internet connection! You can easily contact anyone around the world!
Remember! Both users must use the application.
Here are just a few of the awesome features:
- You can use a different call theme for each person.
- The calls you make are not seen in your call register.
- Your calls are not charged on your operator.
- It is very easy to use this application!
What to know:
- Internet connection needed.
- Both users must use the application to make a call.
- You need to start a paid subscription so that you can use all of the features. This application cannot be used without a paid subscription.
- Subscription period is 1 year or 1 week. Every 1 year or 1 week your subscription renews.
- Subscription price starts at 12.99$.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: https://coloryourcall.mobimore.net/tos.html
we constantly update our application when we receive minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It would help if you made this free
So I got this app and I thought it was super cool you know have this screen for when people are calling and it’s moving playing a little video but then once it was done BOOM! I have the options free trial for wait what was it 3 DAYS!?!? If you have a free trial you can at least make it a week. And after the free trial it was oh ya 13 DOLLARS A WEEK you can get the 150 a year and not pay as much as if you did the the free trial thing and would actually recommend doing the 150 a year as long as you have the money at that one day of the year so I’m really disappointed about the money thing and if you want money from this app don’t make it free on the App Store and don’t be super greedy if you do what I suggest on making it cost money on the App Store make maybe a dollar or 2 if you don’t make it cost money on the App Store at least bump that price inside the app down to maybe 1 dollar a week or 10 dollars a month or even 30 dollars a year you know if you made it this way you could get even more money and you know what you could just make those premium things and have other screens for free that aren’t as good as the premium ones but don’t make the free ones horrible because if you make the free ones good people might buy the premium packages more often so I hope you take my advice bye
save yourself the storage and time. 🚮
I was on instagram and this appeared on my timeline as an ad. I thought it was really cool PLUS it was in the “Free” section but if you take the “R” out of “Free” you get a “fee” and that’s exactly what they did.
People have bills they have to pay, the last thing someone, in they right mind, wants to do is make a subscription to a dumb app to make phone calls “colorful”. You should AT LEAST have some for people that don’t want a subscription.
Lastly, you have two subscription choices: $12 subscription or $100+. nothing in-between for a app that you may not even use regularly, an app that you may not even like, or an app that you simply will forget that you have. not even worth the download, i promise you’re not missing out.
Why do you have to pay for something like this?
Well, in my experience of free apps I know that if I get a free app there is some type of payment in it. Like for example, ROBLOX you have to pay to get items that are not free. But the difference is you actually have to pay to PLAY this app Roblox, you can play for free. So why would you want to pay to “color your call?” Like seriously I thought there would be like vip to get special things but nooo u have to pay to get into the app like wth it’s not free! unless you want to stare at a screen for five hours that says some thing like ‘start your free trial now’ like why don’t you pay to get the app!? It’s like a scam or something. If I could rate this 0 stars, I would.
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobimore
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Video & Voice Call. $12.99
- Unlimited Video & Voice Call. $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.