By Tomoyuki Okawa
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** 33% off till August 31, 2011...
Color2Code gives the user immediate access to information on the color you select. For any applications, it could just be the matter of creating a new document and then selecting a color to see its hexadecimal code and then switching to a different panel for RGB values and switching another panel for HSV values. Unlike other great graphic software titles, Color2Code is a simple one that will return those color values when you pick a swatch. You don't have to open a new document to read the color of solid picture file. Simply, drag and drop a file onto application's drop box. And, again, Color2Code will immediately return color values. Switching to Pixel Picker, you can import any number of picture files to scan for the colors at specific coordinates. Furthermore, after developing a color list, you can even export colors as swatch files (BMP, JPEG, PNG, PSD, SGI as export formats).
// Features //
- Four color panels (collections of color swatches) to choose from.
- Pick a color swatch just to get its hexadecimal code, RGB and HSV values.
- 764 color names to uniquely identify
- Drag and drop an image file to scan for a color at specific coordinates.
- Export a color list as a text file including hexadecimal code, RGB and HSV values.
- Export colors as image files at any dimensions. The supported exported formats are BMP, JPEG, PNG, PSD, SGI.
- Switching to Pixel Scan, scan any number of image files to read color values at specific coordinates.
- Rainbow gives the user access to a swatch list covering 3,072 colors.
- Save the color list as an application file (.c2c), which can be opened at any time.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 ~ 10.6.8, 10.7.1
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Fix: The application could crashed when the user clicks in the Close button of the main application window while the Rainbow and Colors windows are open.
- The application now displays the corresponding RGB color value in real time as the user places his/her mouse pointer over a swatch.
- Preferences: Users can now set their default color panel to start the application with.
- Colors: Choose Colors > Open with Color Picker to send the selected color to the Color Picker window.
- Rainbow: As the user places his/her mouse pointer over a color swatch, they can see the color values of the current color swatch in real time.
- Several other minor changes have been made.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Aug 18, 2011
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tomoyuki Okawa
- © 2011 MacHouse
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later