From Gray's Peak to Capitol's Knife Edge, Colorado 14ers helps you turn more attempts into summits.
Plan, save, and share each of your summits with Colorado 14ers.
Check the weather and access links to the best 14er information available so you're ready to hike, climb, or snowshoe your way to the top. Once you're back at basecamp, view your completed summits by season and range, and see what peaks your friends are bagging.
How will you show the world you just completed your best 14er yet?
We also offer a yearly auto-renewing subscription for $19.99 or a monthly auto-renewing subscription for $2.99 that provides you with great new features! Paid features include:
- Hourly weather forecast
- Expand mountains to continental U.S.
Additional facts about auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Small bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
If it worked...
This app would be pretty fun, if it worked. It slowly loads your photos when opening, and if you scroll, it shuts down. Add a photo, the photo saves, but it shuts down. Do anything too quickly, it shuts down. I wish this app actually worked. Fortunately, if the developers don’t improve this I’m sure, with the popularity of 14ers, we will eventually have one similar.
Sorry the app is shutting down for you. It sounds like it may be an issue with the amount of memory on your phone. We have made recent improvements to help with that and will continue working to make the app more memory efficient and quicker. If you contact me at email@example.com I can get some more information to help fix the issue you are having. Thanks!
Really Fun App
I always make sure to update the app for each summit I do, and it’s a fun app. However, when I change the picture for a certain Summit, the “progress” tab counts the summit twice (if I change the picture for one mountain it counts it as two)
Thanks for the kind words! We'll look into the progress bug right away.
Requires Facebook or Google
It's very surprising to see that the app requires you to create an account via Facebook or Google-no standard email option.
I'd register in a heart beat if I did have to use/give them my Google information (I don't have Facebook)
We started with Facebook and Google to simplify sign up for most users, and only receive your email and name from Google and no other information. We take your privacy very seriously.
We do know that you may want to use a non-google email account though and are planning to add that feature in the future. If you send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org I'd be happy to notify you when it's available.
- Avalanche Apps LLC
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Avalanche Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Mountain Saving $2.99
- 14ers Explorer Kit $2.99
- 14ers Explorer Kit $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.