Planning your Colorado vacation is even easier with the Official State Vacation Guide App. Filled with insider information, fast facts and stunning photos, the guide is a must-have for both first-time visitors and seasoned travelers. Complete Colorado vacation information is at your fingertips with the Colorado Official State Vacation Guide.
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
This is a terrible app. It doesn't function like an app at all. It is a book that you need to navigate by page. I went to Alaska and used their "Alaska App" and it was very helpful. It had menus for "what's nearby" and "find good events". Wherever you were you could go to "what's nearby" and find a great place to eat or a festival that happened to be taking place, etc. it was great so I wanted to see if Colorado had something similar since I live here, we don't!
This is just a book and it keeps telling you to flip it over for planning articles but I can't figure out how that works and I tried to search for help with it-- no luck.
This is a great magazine with good page navigation and lots of amazing, high-res content. I'll definitely be planning my summer by this!
Inspirational images and descriptions make you want to pack up and go!
- Miles Media
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.