By Wiley Publishing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A leading coloration journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Coloration Technology brings you a stimulating, mixture of Feature Articles, Review Articles, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in coloration even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Coloration Technology on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The world’s leading peer-reviewed journal dealing with the application of colour, and the only journal that covers all aspects of coloration technology (including; chemistry, physics, technology, engineering and management).
The primary mission of Coloration Technology is to promote innovation and fundamental understanding in the science and technology of coloured materials by providing a medium for communication of peer-reviewed research papers of the highest quality. It is internationally recognised as a vehicle for the publication of theoretical and technological papers on subjects allied to all aspects of coloration. The topics of papers range from dyes and pigments, to colour measurement, to the coloured substrates themselves.
Coloration Technology is published on behalf of the Society of Dyers and Colourists.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Coloration Technology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Coloration Technology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Category: Education
- Released: Sep 11, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2135
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.