Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Introduction *
Colored Pencils is a painting application designed to represent a illustration in pencils
for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
To use this application, you can enjoy artwork easily everywhere and always.
I hope to support a representation of your imagination and idea.
[Pray for Japan]
This app has upload option to twitter, please upload your masterpiece!
Twitter Hash Tag : #ColoredPencils
- color mixture by the unique processing
- simple and easy interface (you need not knowledge of color system such as RGB, HSV and others)
- many colored pencils (with some erasers)
- blender tools for color smoothing.
- saving favorite color option
- using color history
- canvas size (square): 320x320, 480x480, 640x640, 768x768
- canvas size (vertically long): 320x480, 480x640, 640x960, 768x1024
- canvas size (horizontally long) : 480x320, 640x480, 960x640, 1024x768
- layers (copy, merge, rearrange, adjust transparency, add to max 8 layers)
- smart canvas is fully-zoomable from about 12% to 1600%, rotatable in 360-degree circle, and reversible
- undo / redo with max 50 steps(if device low memory, this app release undo data automatically)
- send mail with a painting image attachment
- upload to Facebook photos
- upload to Twitter(TwitPic)
- output to outside projector (iPad only)
* If you have anything questions and problems
Please send me e-mail.(tiziano at mediatelier.net)
I'll do my best about update.
Please write some information, your device,
your iOS version, situation about problem, and anything else.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- fixed problem sending image to twitter.
- adjusted drawing engine.
- adjusted background file management.
My favorite drawing app
This is the best drawing app I've used on the iPhone so far. It took a while to get used to the features, but once I did it was so easy to draw detailed pictures. You definitely should know how to work with real artist quality colored pencils to get the best out of this app, as it emulates real life drawing almost perfectly. It's too bad there haven't been any updates for over a year.
Could be better. Not worth the price.
Defiantly not what I was expecting. The quality is really not all that great. Not worth the price. Other then the quality, all the different pencils, and shading tools are great.
This is a really fun app that works well and you can get nice drawings with it. I plan on using it as my sketch app on my trip to Europe this summer.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 08, 2012
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: kengo watanabe
- © Kengo Watanabe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.