Colorfly : Coloring Book for Adults - Free Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** No.1 Coloring App with 4,000,000 users! ***
The best coloring book for adults is now available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod!
And it is ALL FREE! for all the beautiful illustrations and color palettes!
Explore the secret garden created in beautifully detailed illustrations and bring them to life using those colorful palettes with your imagination.
Have fun in this relaxing painting experience, refill the energy and let anxiety fade away.
* What our users say about Colorfly: *
- "AWESOME, ADDICTIVE, FUN & FREE!!” - BeachDream2013
- “WOW-so addictive, have a hard time putting it down!! …been recommending to all family and friends!” - USAmemaw
- “I love this app. It is very relaxing and I can be on this app for hours!! When I’m bored I get on this app and let my creativity fly!!!” - Mlsellers5678
- “Even for just 10 minutes, you can create a gorgeous masterpiece that helps lift your spirits!” - AmandaJones3434
* What’s unique about Colorfly *
- Simply tap to pick color and paint, all you need is your imagination!
- Lots of beautiful pages to color, and download new pages from Online Galleries every week!
- Personalized color palettes allow you to hand-pick your favorites from millions of possibilities!
- Easy to save your work and share them with all your friends, whenever and however you like it!
- Be able to save different version of your artwork for the same sketch and revisit later!
- Pinch to zoom in/out, easy coloring!
* More comments from our users: *
- “I absolutely love this app. It’s so easy to use.” - Tommel13
- “This is the most relaxing app since FarmVille.” - PlayerEP
- “Out of the three coloring apps I have this one is by far my favorite.” - MorganBoBorgan
- “They’ve got a nice selection of pages to choose from and a LOT more free colors than any other app like this I’ve seen. I’d definitely suggest this to anyone who likes to color :)” - SammehMarley420
- “This is the best app ever. So therapeutic.” - GingerSnap8314
Don’t miss it, DOWNLOAD for FREE, NOW!
Colorfly Premium Subscription
- With Colorfly Premium you can get full access to all premium contents and services for the duration of your subscription.
- The premium contents and services include premium color palette, design images and surprises, updated weekly.
- The subscriptions are $2.99 USD weekly, $7.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfly Premium subscription.
What's New in Version 3.19
- Improved Facebook connection experience.
- Fixed some minor bugs and improved speed and reliability.
Thanks for all the feedback! Please enjoy the Update!
ColorFly Team :)
Hate the changes
I had the app before it became subscription driven and bought several packages. I downloaded this app specifically because it wasn't subscription based. Now I'm screwed since there is no way I can just buy what I want. For example, it used to be you could buy a packet of say mandala drawings, but now you have to pay a subscription for things you don't want. That's a waste of money. Then they gave you a 'free for the day' drawing. Okay--that's cool. At first if you didn't finish it that day, you could go back on another day as long as you opened it on the given day. But apparently the designers aren't making enough money that way-so you have to finish it that day. Because heaven forbid life happens you have to attend to it. Right now I have a 3/4 of the way drawing that I really love, which I'll never get to finish...which totally pisses me off. There is no way I'm paying $7.99 to finish one cool drawing. Now I'd pay $0.99 to finish that drawing, but not $7.99--since there is no guarantee when I'll have time to color again. Because to be honest, the subscription costs is waaaaaaaaay to high. I don't mind paying for things. I bought several packages, including the deluxe palette, but I don't want to ***WASTE*** money on things I'll never use or don't have time for. It's kinda like the way people are ditching cable tv (which I have)...people don't want to spend money on things they won't use.
Enjoyable, but quite basic.
The number of drawing choices is quite small, considering what they charge. Seems like they use a couple artists, so not a lot of variety. I enjoy the more intricate designs, so the childish drawings could be put in their own category away from the more advanced drawings. They occasionally give you new drawings, but not the one-a-day that I expected. They have many colors but need to expand the palates. More muted colors, tints, neutrals. I want a way to save all the colors I've used on a single drawing (I use many colors per drawing) so I don't have to hunt through every palate to find one I used earlier. This app is fairly easy to use, and is relaxing. I don't know how to share a drawing within the app as others do, so I get no feedback. But I can save drawings to my photos and share on FB. It just seems like they set up this app and just collect fees with the minimum amount of updating or adding much in the way of interesting drawings and colors. I've been coloring for months and I can see getting tired of the limitations one day and just canceling. But for now I'm having a good time with it.
Not enough free designs. :-(
I'm a disabled senior, living on a small social security check due to having to quit working before the age of 65. I have a number of collapsed discs in my back from many years of hard work and have to spend a number of hours each day, propped up by pillows on the bed. I love coloring programs like this as they fill me with much happiness and test my creativity. I would love to pay to use the program, but am unable to make ends meet, as it is. This one, has the least free designs of any of the ones I've tried...most categories are only for "premium members", so when I find a way to buy a membership in a coloring book app....it probably won't be this one.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 16, 2017
- Version: 3.19
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ElitesCastle Ltd
- © 2016 Coloring Book for Adults
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Colorfly Premium$2.99
- Colorfly Premium Package$1.99
- Colorfly Premium$7.99
- Mega Bundle$9.99
- Colorfly Premium Package$4.99
- Unlock Palette - "Serenity"$2.99
- Unlock Palette - "Light"$2.99
- Unlock Gallery - "Heart · Love I"$1.99
- Unlock Palette - "Infinite"$2.99
- Unlock Gallery - "Mandala World II"$1.99