The best coloring book is now available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod! with 1,000+ beautiful illustrations and color palettes!
Keep discovering stunning coloring pages to unwind your mind. Explore the beautiful world created in beautifully detailed illustrations and bring them to life using those colorful palettes with your imagination.
Have fun in this relaxing painting experience, refill the energy and let anxiety fade away.
* What our users say about Colorfly: *
- "AWESOME, ADDICTIVE, FUN & FREE!!” - BeachDream2013
- “WOW-so addictive, have a hard time putting it down!! …been recommending to all family and friends!” - USAmemaw
- “I love this app. It is very relaxing and I can be on this app for hours!! When I’m bored I get on this app and let my creativity fly!!!” - Mlsellers5678
- “Even for just 10 minutes, you can create a gorgeous masterpiece that helps lift your spirits!” - AmandaJones3434
* What’s unique about Colorfly *
- Simply tap or move your finger around to pick color and paint, all you need is your imagination!
- Unique infinite filter, enjoy the magic of hues and bring your creativity to life.
- Lots of beautiful pages to color, and download new pages from Online Galleries every day!
- Personalized color palettes allow you to hand-pick your favorites from millions of possibilities!
- Easy to save your work and share them with all your friends, whenever and however you like it!
- Finish your masterpiece with special designed themes like Lego, Mosaic, or Fairy and more
- Create your own designs! Import your drawings or take a picture to color them up.
* More comments from our users: *
- “I absolutely love this app. It’s so easy to use.” - Tommel13
- “This is the most relaxing app since FarmVille.” - PlayerEP
- “Out of the three coloring apps I have this one is by far my favorite.” - MorganBoBorgan
- “They’ve got a nice selection of pages to choose from and a LOT more free colors than any other app like this I’ve seen. I’d definitely suggest this to anyone who likes to color :)” - SammehMarley420
- “This is the best app ever. So therapeutic.” - GingerSnap8314
Don’t miss it, DOWNLOAD for FREE, NOW!
Colorfly Premium Subscription
- With Colorfly Premium you can get full access to all premium contents and services for the duration of your subscription.
- The premium contents and services include premium color palette, design images, unlimited photo importation, updated daily.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 USD weekly, $14.99 USD monthly and $79.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfly Premium subscription.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed bugs and improved user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Hate the changes
I had the app before it became subscription driven and bought several packages. I downloaded this app specifically because it wasn't subscription based. Now I'm screwed since there is no way I can just buy what I want. For example, it used to be you could buy a packet of say mandala drawings, but now you have to pay a subscription for things you don't want. That's a waste of money. Then they gave you a 'free for the day' drawing. Okay--that's cool. At first if you didn't finish it that day, you could go back on another day as long as you opened it on the given day. But apparently the designers aren't making enough money that way-so you have to finish it that day. Because heaven forbid life happens you have to attend to it. Right now I have a 3/4 of the way drawing that I really love, which I'll never get to finish...which totally pisses me off. There is no way I'm paying $7.99 to finish one cool drawing. Now I'd pay $0.99 to finish that drawing, but not $7.99--since there is no guarantee when I'll have time to color again. Because to be honest, the subscription costs is waaaaaaaaay to high. I don't mind paying for things. I bought several packages, including the deluxe palette, but I don't want to ***WASTE*** money on things I'll never use or don't have time for. It's kinda like the way people are ditching cable tv (which I have)...people don't want to spend money on things they won't use.
I like the program very much I think it’s a great program I think you need more choices to add to the for finishing touches you need to have more choices for finishing touches different and you need to you need to add a picture frame. Do you watch a lot more different finishing touches you could add it we could add to it you need to you need to find a man and add them to your repertoire to make them much easier for us to change the finishing touch. You could also lower your price to your yearly program to get the other colors you’re twice as high as the other programs are for their yearly programs makes it hard for someone who is on a very tight budget it would like to continue add the rest of the colors. Are usually color the picture every day and this is so weird picture and I have a migraine headache and it doesn’t look good to my head every time I color picture I get thousands of comments from my Facebook friends. Either you’re judging them too soon or your judges need to have better taste.
Would have been 5 stars
I actually love this app. If you had asked me a month ago it would be 5 stars, however, after one of the recent updates I lost my access to premium colors I had purchased previously. So now I am writing a review to gain access to something I should already have.
I enjoyed having all the colors after spending $10 (approximately) as I don’t want to subscribe and am perfectly happy with daily free pictures to color and the many pictures available already “unlocked”
Now I am irritated and unable to “restore” my purchase. I will not subscribe just to gain more color options. I have pretty much stopped using the app altogether.
Just thought I would check in to see if this issue was magically fixed during the last update. At this point I am seriously considering just uninstalling it.
Developer Response ,
Hi lassidil, You can restore your history purchase by tapping the "Restore" button in the main menu, If this didn't work you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org , we would love to help you figure the problem out.
- ElitesCastle Ltd
- 66.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Coloring Book for Adults
- In-App Purchases
- Colorfly Premium $2.99
- Colorfly Premium $7.99
- Colorfly Premium Package $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.