The ORIGINAL coloring book! Join over 25 million users in a relaxing experience. Paint mandalas, patterns, animals, florals, and thematic images from our artists - or upload your own drawings and give them even more life!
The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy also offers a "draw mandala" mode - with a few swipes, create beautiful mandalas! Let your imagination run wild.
- 1000+ pictures to paint: mandalas, florals, animals, patterns, cats, gardens, famous paintings and more.
- Easy to color: choose your color palette and tap to color.
- Select from different brush types for advanced effects.
- The best rated coloring app: over a million 5 star ratings!
- Get inspired by the community - view and share drawings with people from around the world
- Easily share your drawings in your favorite social network
- Optimized for the newest iPhones
- Works offline! No wifi needed!
- Paint your own drawings! Draw on paper, take a picture of it, and give it the colors it deserves.
- Draw your own mandalas with an innovative new mode!
- The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $7.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually*
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- You can now paint 3D images on AR!
Ratings and Reviews
Adult coloring books are all the rage, and Colorfy puts a digital twist on this calming, meditative diversion. With images ranging from flowers to animals to famous works of art, you simply tap each section of the picture to fill it in with your chosen vibrant color. Colorfy eliminates the need to stay within the lines—perfect for those of us with more creativity than hand-eye coordination—and saves your finished projects for sharing on social media.
I Love It💖
You have the option of being a guest or becoming a member, which is a plus. As a guest you will receive a free image to color everyday except for Saturday and Sunday. You get great colors to choose from or you can create your own palette of colors. The effects of the app are really cool and can turn an otherwise simple image into a master piece. My only complaint is that is seems to lag/freeze at times, but other than that, the only thing stopping me from becoming a member is the price. However, upon joining you will have access to packages of coloring images and a lot more colors and effects. I'm sure those whose have joined, love it even more.
This is my second review
Colorfy, what went wrong? Last week, as a guest, I decided to buy extra images from the packet that your app offers (4 to be exact, and you don’t get to choose which ones either for that matter) for $1.99 just so see what images I would get and to have some extra images in my gallery to color later and now I have noticed that I no longer get my free daily images. How in the world did one action affect the other? I looked forward to getting up in the morning to see what image I would receive for the day and now I’m a little upset. Not only am I not receiving my free images, I can’t even buy another packet of free images. Please fix this!!!!
Try it free first if that’s an option . . .
COLORFY has some problems with updates, communicating with subscribers, and leaving app problems unresolved. One problem with updates is that they don’t always correct problems but rather add new features—some of which are helpful, others having diminished effectiveness. The CFy colors, format, filters, features, etc. change far to often, requiring the user to adapt to these new changes or to work around them. It really could be the best coloring app in the general market, because it had some great ideas and upgrades at first. Now, if only the administration would work on correcting the problems/weaknesses of the app instead of presenting a so-called ‘upgraded’ modern color palette/filters (which adds new issues along with the few remaining unresolved issues), it would be fine. I’ve been faithful to this app for two years. I’ve enjoyed it when it worked well, and stood by it when the app was pretty much not functioning for 5 weeks last year (2016). Since then the CF ‘look’ & tools have been changed a number of times. It’s just too much trouble. If they would listen to their high-paying customers & deliver on the requests, it would be SO much better than making cosmetic/tool changes. Wish I could have given a glowing review, because it truly could be a great app. However, it is no longer “relaxing & fun” for a long-term, daily artist who desires a consistent product/service. I’m sorry COLORFY. Truly.
- Fun Games For Free
- 157.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Colorfy Plus $2.99
- Colorfy Weekly Subscription $7.99
- Colorfy Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.