Coloring by numbers is a great way to relieve your daily stress. Tons of anti-stress pictures inside! 5 brand new pictures EVERYDAY!
Creating modern masterpieces of digital art is much simpler than ever! Let your creative juices flowing between your fingers.It will bring sunshine to your life.
It's so fun and so easy for you to draw your own pictures.You don't have to be good at art! Just tap screen and color by numbers, The miracle will happen.
* Well designed anti-stress pictures
* Paint easily and watch how you draw the image in the end
* A gallery to store your works.You can share it with your friends
Warning! This game is so addictive!
COLORING LIFE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION:
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to Coloring Life content.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 weekly, $19.99 monthly, $99.99 annually.
- You'll be able to access unlimited coloring pages for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at leat 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancelation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in$USD.
1. Fix some minor bugs
2. Optimize the gameplay
Ratings and Reviews
Things I don't like about the app
It's a good app but there are, of course, things I don't like. One is when you accidentally color a square the wrong color. If you haven't colored it already, it doesn't make the square dark when you are coloring that number. And it's really annoying when it's already colored. Another, is when you finished coloring it and you press the play button. When you've finished watching the thing, it zooms in when you go to leave the picture. That's annoying, because I have to zoom out and sometimes watch the thing again. A third is the subscriptions. Pretty much all of the good pictures, you have to make a subscription to color. Finally, I don't like when you have to color a square white. Why can't it not be a square there? Fourth, in my opinion there are too many good/pictures I want to color that are subscription only pictures. How come all of the good pictures are subscription only? That doesn't seem fair. It's like you are basically forcing people to pay money, just so they can color the picture they like.
Two suggestions. 1. Love the new unlimited hint button that takes you to any unfinished blocks of the number you’re coloring but it makes a sound that’s kinda annoying late at night I’d like to be able to mute it and any other sounds the app makes without having to turn the sound on my device all the way down, please add a ‘sound off’ feature in your next update. 2. I’m not sure how much control you have over this but you might want to pull some of the ads that play (both automatically and voluntarily to unlock a certain picture) because I don’t think it’s very good for business to be advertising for the very similar and probably your competition ‘pixel life’ or something like that. Great app overall and I’ve loved the improvements I’ve seen over time since I first downloaded it, keep up the good work! Will amend my review when/if issues are addressed.
Some changes would be nice
It’s a good app, as the pictures are great and it’s overall fun, but there are certain things about it that would be nice if you could fix because it gets annoying after awhile. Firstly it would be great if you could make it so when you accidentally hit a block you’ve already (correctly) colored it will not change, so you do not have to fix it a million tines. Secondly (and more importantly) it would lovely if you could fix it so your phone doesn’t vibrate every single time you hit the wrong block with the color you’re on. It gets so annoying and frustrating after awhile that i have to stop using it for a bit, so it would be great if you changed that.
- Metajoy Limited
- 97.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Coloring Life
- In-App Purchases
- Subscribe For 1 week $7.99
- Subscribe For 1 Month $19.99
- Subscribe For 1 Year $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.