Remember That is a simple note-taking app. Yes, we realize that there's about 3,000 of those already. However, we still decided to roll our own app, as none of the alternatives offered the combination of simplicity and user friendliness we were aiming for.
Remember That is not a to-do list or a calendar. The main focus is on taking notes and checking those notes at a later time. It does support notifications, reminders, and collaboration, but only in a basic form to keep the app simple and accessible.
- automatically sync notes across multiple devices
- create multiple lists to organize notes
- un-delete previously and/or accidentally deleted notes
- search notes
- set a day/time to remind you of notes
- doesn't nag you to buy the pro version or spam people with tell-your-friend emails
- Fixed black border displaying at top of screen on some phones
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.