By Quill Pen Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Coloroll - Touch the Essence of Color
Coloroll is a beautiful and simple color game with a noble goal. We want to help you develop your ability to perceive color - to enjoy it fully.
Coloroll is all about colors - how they combine to create new colors, how different shades hide within each color, and about the magic of an endless chain of creation where each color palette has a multitude of possibilities.
In Coloroll, your personal choices combine with the colors for the truly unique experience.
Do you feel green?
Do you feel blue?
Maybe you are the orange type?
Are you being lead by the game, or do you master the colors and lead the game where you wish?
Color games are great fun for everyone, and Coloroll is no exception. For kids and adults alike, Coloroll will help clear the way for colors to return to the place where they belong
- your heart.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
New game mode: COLORACE !
- How manny colors can you match at a given time.
- Match faster and improve your color intuition.
- Best looking game-over screen ever.
First game mode: DEEPDIVE
- Improve color mixing model.
- One click mixing level.
I am enjoying this app a lot! Especially the 'deep dive' game...I like to play without a time limit. Only a couple of gripes...
1. When getting up in the level 12+ areas, the colors begin to get muddy - even with the "wild card" color thrown in the middle of the choices...I'd like to see white as an "always available" color, just in case the colors are getting too dark, so you can lighten the palette and continue onward...
2. When playing "deep dive", it only takes a dozen levels or so before the colors become so similar that they are hard to distinguish. I'd like to see more levels of play, perhaps with a slight "gameplay" change, (for example, play level 1 a single time, level 2 twice or three times, then level 3 a few more times than that - etc...)so that by the time you're at level 12, you've played nearly 80 levels...(roughly) These two things would make it 5 star in my book!!!
I found this app randomly not knowing what to expect but I found it to be a very fun puzzle-like game where you try to match the colors. It's a fun & unique game. It would be nice if the app had gamecenter achievements or if it could save your past color mixes in a form of a collection/collectables or something. This app is a nice distraction, it would be nice if there was something more to save/track your progress. Oh wow this game hasn't been updated in 3 years, oh well, so much for my suggestions.
I found this app to be highly entertaining!! Wish there were more cool color games in the AppStore.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 25, 2010
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dagan shtifman
- © Soulbit7
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.