Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SALE 65% OFF!
Go way beyond simply Splashing Colors... we have added a 'Framer' so you can bring class and very
trendy design effects to your photos.
With ColorSplasher you turn your images in a vibrant Black and White, Sepia or Cyanotype(Blue) Color Combo
and brush or frame back to Color the areas you want to pop-out...
• Create a frame effect in one click: simply drag the corners of your frame, resize, rotate or even create a parallelogram
• QUALITY!!!! ColorSplasher has the most advanced algorithm to create the perfect Black&White, Sepia or Blue Tones. You can fine tune with your own color filter and create a rich Black and White image full of details! The black and white conversion offered is WAY more sophisticated than any other 'splash' application and makes a huge difference.
• Very unique blend to color that brings a unique dimension to the new black and white/sepia/blue tone.
• FAST, tune your brush easily to splash out your colors, resize your brush just with your mouse, no back and forth over your screen to find the correct radius! Powerful undo brush and visualisation of your selection...
• Adjust your colors thru Hue Saturation Lightness to make your image even more vibrant!
• Easily and visually ZOOM/PAN thru a navigator on your images for precise work.
• No limitation to a certain picture size like other spash apps.
• You can work with MULTIPLE images. Perform the effect on a batch of images...
• You can in one click compare a before/after effect
• Side by Side compare before/after effect
• Ability to Crop Photos Before or After the effect is done.
• You can directly save back to Aperture/IPhoto
• Ability to add a Vintage Vignette effect
• ColorSplasher lets you save in JPEG, TIF, PNG, BMP, PICT, GIF, Photoshop format, you can even work/save 16bit color PNG/TIF/PSD images.
• Online manual and help
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask... We are highly dedicated to the quality of our tools and give support!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Good but not Great
This app is very fun to use, and definitely creates a different aspect to your photos.
The only reason I would give it a four star is because it wasn't that easy to use, but once you do a couple photos,
it's no sweat :)
great for the price.
Dont buy dosnt work, first time you us it what ever you do shows up on all other pictures. online help is none and customer support is none they do not reply
if you buy report to apple and ask that all of these programs buy this developer are removed from app store thanks and hope I saved you a buck or two.
day and night…. it is SOO much more than isplash, unbelievable… very very cool.. Customer support is terrific… had a question on keyboard shortcuts, got my answer in 5mn.. thanks gerry
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jun 05, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Seller: Human Software Company Inc
- © 2012 HumanSoftware Co Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor