Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
All Kind of Gorgeous Splashing Effects... we have added a 'Framer' and a 'Shape Splash' so you can bring class and very trendy design effects to your photos, that no other apps can do!
With ColorSplasher you turn your images in a vibrant Black and White, Sepia or Cyanotype(Blue) Color Combo and brush or frame back to Color the areas you want to pop-out...
• Create a frame effect in one click: simply drag the corners of your frame, resize, rotate or even create a parallelogram
• Use the image (logo…) of your choice and use it as a cutout.. Resize/Rotate/Distort/Move the cutout and splash colors within!
• QUALITY!!!! ColorSplasher has the most advanced algorithm to create the perfect Black&White, Sepia or Blue Tones. You can fine tune with your own color filter and create a rich Black and White image full of details! The black and white conversion offered is WAY more sophisticated than any other 'splash' application and makes a huge difference.
• Very unique blend to color that brings a unique dimension to the new black and white/sepia/blue tone.
• FAST, tune your brush easily to splash out your colors, resize your brush just with your mouse, no back and forth over your screen to find the correct radius! Powerful undo brush and visualisation of your selection...
• Adjust your colors thru Hue Saturation Lightness to make your image even more vibrant!
• Easily and visually ZOOM/PAN thru a navigator on your images for precise work.
• No limitation to a certain picture size like other spash apps.
• You can work with MULTIPLE images. Perform the effect on a batch of images...
• You can in one click compare a before/after effect
• Side by Side compare before/after effect
• Ability to Crop Photos Before or After the effect is done.
• You can directly save back to Aperture/IPhoto
• Ability to add a Vintage Vignette effect with adjustable exposure
• ColorSplasher lets you save or load all major file formats
• Online manual and help
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask... We are highly dedicated to the quality of our tools and give support!
saves changes even when you cancel
I’ve spent a bit trying to work with this app— it CANNOT be activated from inside Photos and images CANNOT be saved back, therefore, to the iPhoto library. The interface is pixellated and buggy— even the file name looks duplicated. It lacks any formal polish or finish in the aesthetics. Worse, though, the app gives NO indication of how to use the tools, and once you figure it out, it inexplicably saves the mistake changes TO THE ORIGINAL PHOTO! Total waste of money. Best looking elsewhere.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Seller: Human Software Company Inc
- © 2014 HumanSoftware Co Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor