Keep calm and colour-in!
Presenting Colour Calm, the hugely popular adult colouring book, now available for iPad and iPhone.
Relax as we introduce you to the therapeutic benefits of colouring and doodling. Colouring is the perfect antidote to the stresses of the modern world and in these pages we've hand-picked a series of illustrations from top artists, each of which enables you to experiment with colour, shading and line.
Ideal for both beginners and the more advanced, key features include:
- Three drawing styles. Choose to tap to fill an entire area, or use our unique auto masking mode to easily keep within the lines. Freehand mode allows you to express your creativity without limits!
- A selection of line widths, and touch sensitive mode - which scales the line width according to the 3D Touch pressure or size of the touch.
- Long–press on an area you have drawn on to grab that colour and continue drawing with it.
- Frame and share your finished masterpiece to Facebook, Twitter and other favourite social media sites.
- A dazzling selection of colours taken from professional quality palettes.
- Build your own personal collection of finished patterns.
- Multi-stage undo.
Download Colour Calm now, and bring some colour into your life!
Own a iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus? We've added 3D Touch support so you can start colouring in with our pressure sensitive mode. Try it now...
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely coloring app!
At last! A coloring app that does not require a subscription! This is so nice, pretty designs, the option to color naturally but have it stay within the lines, lots of great colors! I don't like the tap to color apps, it takes the soothing quality of the motions of coloring away. That's what is special about this one.
I am all for supporting the developers to keep them going. I am delighted to support their creativity! But a subscription is just too expensive. So I would like to have the option of buying more drawings. I hope that will be offered soon.
I was about to submit a review that says you can't save your unfinished work, but it was there just now when I went back to it. Yay!
A great app! Very relaxing and intuitive. Highly recommended!
Have to rewrite my review again
This is such a lovely app, great colors, you can actually color with your fingers, not just tap to fill in! I am trying to learn how to use his lovely app, there doesn't seem to be any directions. I have been confused by a couple of things. I thought the app wasn't saving a previous session, because I was on my iPad, and it didn't save across to my iPhone! Sorry about that. My iPad session came back just fine! So sorry for the confusion!
I've been looking for this!!
I've never written a review before in my 6 years of owning an Apple device. But I had to write one for this app because I've been looking for something like this forever! I love the concept behind apps like Colorfy and stuff, but I can't believe that they are move popular than this app that actually lets you color them in on your own.
Seriously, download it.
To the developers; I'd love it if you added more color collections. You don't necessarily even need to separate them into primaries and essentials; if you could just put a ton of colors in, I'd love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.