Columbia Journalism Review
By Magzter Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Columbia Journalism Review’s mission is to encourage and stimulate excellence in journalism in the service of a free society. It is both a watchdog and a friend of the press in all its forms, from newspapers to magazines to radio, television, and the Web. Founded in 1961 under the auspices of Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, CJR examines day-to-day press performance as well as the forces that affect that performance. The magazine is published six times a year, and offers a deliberative mix of reporting, analysis, criticism, and commentary. CJR.org, our Web site, delivers real-time criticism and reporting, giving CJR a vital presence in the ongoing conversation about the media. Both online and in print, Columbia Journalism Review is in conversation with a community of people who share a commitment to high journalistic standards in the U.S. and the world.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Improved user interface
- Much faster magazine downloads
Waste of $
Don't waste your money. "Yearly subscription" doesn't include any issues. Very poor customer service by magzter. Avoid this app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Magzter Inc.
- © 2011 -14 @ Columbia Journalism Review
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Columbia Journalism Review$19.99
- Columbia Journalism Review Sep - Oct 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review March - April 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review September - October 2012$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review January - February 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review November - December 2012$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review Nov - Dec 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review Jan-Feb 2015$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review July - August 2014$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review July - Aug 2012$4.99