Columbia Journalism Review
By Magzter Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Columbia Journalism Review’s mission is to encourage and stimulate excellence in journalism in the service of a free society. It is both a watchdog and a friend of the press in all its forms, from newspapers to magazines to radio, television, and the Web. Founded in 1961 under the auspices of Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, CJR examines day-to-day press performance as well as the forces that affect that performance. The magazine is published six times a year, and offers a deliberative mix of reporting, analysis, criticism, and commentary. CJR.org, our Web site, delivers real-time criticism and reporting, giving CJR a vital presence in the ongoing conversation about the media. Both online and in print, Columbia Journalism Review is in conversation with a community of people who share a commitment to high journalistic standards in the U.S. and the world.
What's New in Version 6.16
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
No "truth-check" capability
I downloaded the application hoping that it would have someway for me to validate the sources and the particles that I'm reading. Unfortunately I did not see such a capability. I truly wish they had that.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 6.16
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magzter Inc.
- © 2011 -17 @ Columbia Journalism Review
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Columbia Journalism Review Sep - Oct 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review - Fall-winter 2016$9.99
- Columbia Journalism Review March - April 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review September - October 2012$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review January - February 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review November - December 2012$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review - Spring 2017$9.99
- Columbia Journalism Review Nov - Dec 2013$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review Jan-Feb 2015$4.99
- Columbia Journalism Review July - August 2014$4.99